1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales So Weird!

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

Okay, so I have this show on the 20th. There were 10 people there. Not a soul ordered there. They all were going to place their orders with the host, but didn't get paid until such and such...so they were going to contact her. We were supposed to close the 31st, so I called the host and she only got 1 order worth $30. However, she got 6 bookings. I am so confused!!! I can't enter the show because it hasn't qualified yet...now she doesn't think she is going to get qualified by tomorrow (which I wasn't close to the $1250, but still)
    UGGG

Apr 2, 2009
  2. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

I would leave it open (I know you wanted those sales for March), BUT come one 6 bookings. I wish I could get one booking from a show. Give your host a challenge to get more orders to make it a show (so she can get the booking benefit from all six shows).

3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I'm with Krista. You technically have until April 15 to close it.

Apr 2, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Today is too late for it to be included in on the HWC products. Just see what happens with the show tomorrow.

Apr 2, 2009
  5. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

It is just agrivating that I can get bookings but no sales. That has been happening alot to me lately.

Apr 2, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Maybe encourage the host to try to get some orders from out of town family/friends. I think the ability to get 6 booking benefits is a great incentive.

7. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

She must've said something that no one ordered. Commonly people order small items, just out of courtesy to the host. What did you demo?

Did you do a full-service checkout? How did you get the 6 bookings?

Apr 2, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

My sales are low too, but my bookings are great. I think that is the effect of the economy here in MI!

Apr 2, 2009
  9. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

same here, sales have been tough but booking and recruiting are up

Apr 2, 2009
  10. adge

adge

i'm new to pampered chef. you said the sales were to low, how much in sales do you have to sell to qualify to be a show?

Apr 3, 2009
  11. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

$150 in guest sales.

Apr 3, 2009
  12. adge

adge

thank you chefbeckyd

Apr 3, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted