• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens When Show Guests Delay Placing Orders?

avis for your input. in summary, the host of the show did not order any products and had only one order worth $30. she has six bookings from other people. the host is trying to get more orders from out of town family/friends to make the show a show.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, so I have this show on the 20th. There were 10 people there. Not a soul ordered there. They all were going to place their orders with the host, but didn't get paid until such and such...so they were going to contact her. We were supposed to close the 31st, so I called the host and she only got 1 order worth $30. However, she got 6 bookings. I am so confused!!! I can't enter the show because it hasn't qualified yet...now she doesn't think she is going to get qualified by tomorrow (which I wasn't close to the $1250, but still)
UGGG

I would leave it open (I know you wanted those sales for March), BUT come one 6 bookings. I wish I could get one booking from a show. Give your host a challenge to get more orders to make it a show (so she can get the booking benefit from all six shows).

I'm with Krista. You technically have until April 15 to close it.

Today is too late for it to be included in on the HWC products. Just see what happens with the show tomorrow.

It is just agrivating that I can get bookings but no sales. That has been happening alot to me lately.

krzymomof4 said:
It is just agrivating that I can get bookings but no sales. That has been happening alot to me lately.

Maybe encourage the host to try to get some orders from out of town family/friends. I think the ability to get 6 booking benefits is a great incentive.

She must've said something that no one ordered. Commonly people order small items, just out of courtesy to the host. What did you demo?Did you do a full-service checkout? How did you get the 6 bookings?

krzymomof4 said:

My sales are low too, but my bookings are great. I think that is the effect of the economy here in MI!

same here, sales have been tough but booking and recruiting are up

i'm new to pampered chef. you said the sales were to low, how much in sales do you have to sell to qualify to be a show?

adge said:
i'm new to pampered chef. you said the sales were to low, how much in sales do you have to sell to qualify to be a show?

$150 in guest sales.

1. What is a Show Order?

A Show Order is an order that is placed through a Pampered Chef party or show. It allows the host to earn rewards and the guests to purchase products at a discounted price.

2. How do I place a Show Order?

To place a Show Order, you can either attend a Pampered Chef party or show in person and place your order with the host, or you can place your order online using the show's unique ordering link.

3. Can I still receive host rewards if I place a Show Order?

Yes, as long as you place your Show Order through the designated party or show link, you will still be eligible for host rewards.

4. How long does it take for a Show Order to be delivered?

Show Orders typically take 7-10 business days to be processed and delivered. However, during peak seasons or high order volumes, it may take longer.

5. Can I make changes to my Show Order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once a Show Order has been placed, it cannot be modified or cancelled. If you have any concerns or need assistance, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • babywings76