• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Feeling Discouraged: Struggling to Secure Bookings

In summary, the author is frustrated because they have not been able to get booking for shows. They are trying to call past hosts but have had little success. They are hoping to have a show in June but are worried about their monthly sales.
milkangel
I am so mad at my self:(. No matter ho hard i try to get bookings it never works. i just called so meany people for the 24 bookings in 24 hours and left over 7 messages and got some on the phon e but no booings. allmost all are older people that were from homeshows and i can remember that they did not want to do any shows. i am scared that i will now be able to get that 150 every month because right now i do have 2 catties going but they are not so excited about it. i have nmothing for june except a home show at the end of june. i am so scared tha ti can not keep my sales being over 15,000. what can i do?

only 7 messages? I find it takes at LEAST 10 messages/not homes before I reach a live person. Same idea--10 no's leads you to a YES!Keep working the 3 contacts a day--that means LIVE CONTACTS--not messages--and things will pick up!

from your stats it looks like you have been doing this a year, have you call past hostess, do a customer appreciation show, talked to your director, looked into booth opportunities, the list goes on and on.

Just a suggestion: if you are frustrated right now, QUIT calling for today, start fresh tommorow! Your frustration will be apparent, even over the phone!

Good luck

When you call you need to make it about "them." Try not to sound desperate.

For example on making it about "them." Call your past hosts like Michelle said. Look up what they purchased or got for free. Let's say it's the large round baking stone w/handles. We'll say the host is Lisa. Say, "Lisa, I was just thinking about you today when I was using my Lg. round baking stone w/handles. How are you enjoying the products you got from your show? (then talk about what she likes, maybe even has questions on, etc.) I had such a good time at your show and you got so much stuff, have you ever thought about having another one? We have some great specials going on right now. Then tell her what the monthly host specials are.

This is so much better then just calling them up and asking them to have a show.

Good luck!

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling frustrated with your bookings. It can be tough sometimes to get people to commit to hosting a show, especially if they have already said no in the past. However, don't give up hope! There are a few things you can try to increase your bookings and reach your sales goals.First, consider reaching out to your past hosts and see if they would be interested in hosting another show. They may have had a great experience the first time and be open to hosting again. You can also offer incentives for them to book a show, such as a free product or a discount on their purchase.Additionally, try to expand your network and reach out to new potential hosts. This could be through social media, local events, or even asking friends and family to host a show for you. You never know who might be interested in hosting and spreading the word about your products.Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help from your upline or fellow consultants. They may have some tips or ideas that have worked for them in the past. Teamwork is key in this business, and your fellow consultants are there to support you.I know it can be discouraging when bookings are slow, but don't let it get you down. Keep reaching out and promoting your business, and I'm sure you will see an increase in bookings. Best of luck to you!

1. How can I increase my chances of securing bookings when I am feeling discouraged?

To increase your chances of securing bookings, try reaching out to past customers and offering a special discount or promotion. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied customers and offer incentives for hosting a party. Additionally, consider expanding your network by attending local events or networking with other consultants.

2. I have been struggling to book parties, what can I do to turn things around?

One strategy is to offer a variety of party themes and options to appeal to different interests and budgets. You can also try hosting an online party or offering virtual cooking demonstrations to reach a wider audience. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and get creative with your party ideas!

3. How can I stay motivated and positive when I am not seeing the results I want?

It can be tough when you are not seeing the results you want, but remember to focus on the successes you have had and celebrate small wins along the way. Set achievable goals and track your progress to stay motivated. It can also be helpful to connect with other consultants for support and ideas.

4. I am struggling to get people to attend my parties, what should I do?

One approach is to focus on the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun and interactive experience with friends. You can also offer a variety of party formats, such as in-person, online, or catalog parties, to accommodate different preferences and schedules. Don't forget to promote your parties on social media and through word of mouth.

5. What should I do if I am feeling overwhelmed and discouraged about my business?

It's important to take care of yourself and avoid burnout. Make sure to set boundaries and prioritize your tasks. It can also be helpful to reevaluate your goals and make adjustments if needed. Don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or mentor for support and guidance. Remember, it's okay to take a break and come back refreshed and reenergized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • nay62
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach