• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Realizing I Missed Private Messages After A Year of Membership

In summary, the user realized that they had private messages they had not responded to and apologized to anyone who had sent them a message. They also said that they had not realized the private messages existed.
janel kelly
Ok, I feel so stupid. I just realized today when I came on this site that we have private messages we can check. I never knew that. I have been a member for over a year and had 14 messages I never knew I had. So I just wanted to say sorry to anyone who sent me a private message because I obviously never answered since I am clueless! I answered a couple but some of them are over a year old so I am going to leave them be. Man, I feel so bad and like such an idiot. :confused: :confused: :confused:

LOLOL - it took me about 6 months to realize PM's existed, too! LOL

I didn't know that you could do private messages. How do you look them up? I have been on this site for about 4 months and didn't know a thing about them.

When you sign in, look at the top right corner of your screen. You'll see a link that says, "Private Messages".

Or you can click on "User CP" on the top left corner of the screen and you'll see a box in the left column that has the heading "Private Messages"

janel kelly said:
Ok, I feel so stupid. I just realized today when I came on this site that we have private messages we can check. I never knew that. I have been a member for over a year and had 14 messages I never knew I had. So I just wanted to say sorry to anyone who sent me a private message because I obviously never answered since I am clueless! I answered a couple but some of them are over a year old so I am going to leave them be. Man, I feel so bad and like such an idiot. :confused: :confused: :confused:

LOL...no problem...at least you found them & now you'll know;) ;) ;)

Don't they pop up on the screen when you log on? Mine always do, otherwise I wouldn't know I had any either!

1. How do I find my old private messages on Pampered Chef?

To find your old private messages, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Messages" tab. From there, you can select the option to view your old private messages.

2. Can I still respond to private messages that I missed?

Yes, you can still respond to private messages that you missed. Simply click on the message and click the "Reply" button to send a response.

3. Is there a way to receive notifications for private messages on Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can enable notifications for private messages by going to your account settings and selecting the option to receive email notifications for messages.

4. Will my old private messages be deleted after a certain amount of time?

No, your old private messages will not be automatically deleted. They will remain in your inbox until you delete them.

5. Can I view private messages from other members on Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can view private messages from other members by going to the "Messages" tab and selecting the option to view messages from other members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • Poll
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat