• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Wave Assignments and Costs for Minnesota Conference

:excited:Schel,At the PAMpered Chef conference you are assigned to, you have the option to switch conferences. You must notify your director by June 1 in order to make this switch. Once notified, your director will help with the travel arrangements and registration. You will also be given a form to fill out to change your conference. You are excited to be going and can't wait to see all of your fellow chefs.
schel
Ok...
My director said I am in the 1st Wave. My girlfriend who I want to go with is in the 2nd. Do we have to go to the "assigned" Wave?
I am totally confused on prices also.
We might drive to save $.
We are in Minnesota.
But just for laughs and giggles,
Airfare- $166.00
Hotel- $???.??
Conference price-???.??
Any info greatly appreciated!
Schel:confused:

Schel,

I believe you do have to go with the wave you are assigned to. As far as the price for the conference goes it is $175.00 (could be less if you submitted 3 or more shows in January) There is an extra $25.00 fee if you choose to go on a home office tour. Hotel prices vary, I'm driving out from PA so I booked my hotel through AAA and got a great rate at a Best Western, it has an indoor pool and free parking which is really important if you're thinking of driving. I think we're paying $125.10 a night on the weeknights and $165.10 on the weekend. I hope this helps a little!

Marie
[email protected]

As far as travel arrangements go, talk to your director; mine usually coordinates everyone who's going, helps get hotel room-mates etc. You are assigned conference wave by who your executive director is.
The advantage of staying at a conference hotel (Sheraton or Hilton) is that there is a shuttle that goes in between the hotel & McCormick (where conference is held). The price of the shuttle is included. That way you don't have to worry about driving, parking, or paying for a taxi. Last year we stayed at the Sheraton. We had 4 people in each room, the hotel split up the bills, and it was around $175 for 3 days.
As for the registration fees, you can also have it deducted in monthly installments out of you comission. You can set that up at CC.
Hope that helps:)

Thank you for the form you sent to me. It was one I needed that my director talked about to switch conferences. I can't believe I am going!!!!
So excited! Now the only obsticle would be if my work will not let me have it off. They better!! Thanks again for the info everyone!
Schel

What is a wave assignment?

A wave assignment is a specific time slot or wave that has been assigned to you for attending the Minnesota Conference. It is important to attend the conference during your designated wave in order to ensure proper social distancing measures are followed.

How do I find out my wave assignment for the Minnesota Conference?

Your wave assignment will be communicated to you via email or through your Pampered Chef account. You can also contact your team leader or the conference organizer for more information.

Can I change my wave assignment for the Minnesota Conference?

In order to maintain a safe and organized event, wave assignments cannot be changed. Please make sure to attend during your designated wave.

What is the cost for attending the Minnesota Conference?

The cost for attending the Minnesota Conference varies depending on your level and location. Please refer to the conference registration page or contact your team leader for more information.

Are there any additional costs for attending the Minnesota Conference?

In addition to the registration fee, there may be additional costs for travel, meals, and accommodations. Please refer to the conference registration page or contact your team leader for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud