• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So NEW to this!

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
Ok...
My director said I am in the 1st Wave. My girlfriend who I want to go with is in the 2nd. Do we have to go to the "assigned" Wave?
I am totally confused on prices also.
We might drive to save $.
We are in Minnesota.
But just for laughs and giggles,
Airfare- $166.00
Hotel- $???.??
Conference price-???.??
Any info greatly appreciated!
Schel:confused:

pchefgirl1982

Novice Member
Apr 10, 2006
Schel,

I believe you do have to go with the wave you are assigned to. As far as the price for the conference goes it is $175.00 (could be less if you submitted 3 or more shows in January) There is an extra $25.00 fee if you choose to go on a home office tour. Hotel prices vary, I'm driving out from PA so I booked my hotel through AAA and got a great rate at a Best Western, it has an indoor pool and free parking which is really important if you're thinking of driving. I think we're paying $125.10 a night on the weeknights and $165.10 on the weekend. I hope this helps a little!

Marie
[email protected]

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
As far as travel arrangements go, talk to your director; mine usually coordinates everyone who's going, helps get hotel room-mates etc. You are assigned conference wave by who your executive director is.
The advantage of staying at a conference hotel (Sheraton or Hilton) is that there is a shuttle that goes in between the hotel & McCormick (where conference is held). The price of the shuttle is included. That way you don't have to worry about driving, parking, or paying for a taxi. Last year we stayed at the Sheraton. We had 4 people in each room, the hotel split up the bills, and it was around $175 for 3 days.
As for the registration fees, you can also have it deducted in monthly installments out of you comission. You can set that up at CC.
Hope that helps:)

schel

Advanced Member
Apr 18, 2006
Thank you for the form you sent to me. It was one I needed that my director talked about to switch conferences. I can't believe I am going!!!!
So excited! Now the only obsticle would be if my work will not let me have it off. They better!! Thanks again for the info everyone!
Schel