• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: Heartbreaking Family Tragedy

In summary, the conversation is about a friend who has been caring for three foster children who are actually their sister's children. The biological parents of the foster children were found dead in a murder-suicide, leaving the children in the care of their foster parents. The speakers express sadness and offer prayers for the family and children involved. They also mention the power of prayer and the importance of the children being in a loving and supportive home during this difficult time.
nikked
Gold Member
I am so overwhelmed right now. I have been reading (and praying for) all these sad, sad prayer requests, and I am afraid I need to add one more to the mix.

A friend of mine has a family with a lot of children (more than eight)...there are his, theirs and 3 foster kids. I just found out the foster kids are my friend's sister's children, that they have been caring for a long time (I met them about 4 years ago, and they had had the children for quite awhile then). They apparently recently began adoption proceedings.

Well, this morning, the foster children's biologicasl parents (my friend's sister and brother in law) were found dead in an apparent murder/suicide.

I cannot understand why this path is chosen. It seems to be happening a lot lately.

Please be praying for this family. My friends are such loving, caring people, and give all they have and then some to others. I am so glad that these three children are in a home where they are loved and protected, and that they weren't there to witness (or worse...experience) the tragedy, but I know it can't help but affect them.

Thank you.

That is so horrible. I too am glad that the kids are in a place where they are loved and they weren't there to be a part of the horrid crime.

This is so sad, I will be praying for them.

Oh, those poor children. Praying.

Praying for the kids and everyone effected.

With all of us praying for each other on this web site God has to be lifted up by our caring for poeple we don't 'know'.

Very sad...I will be praying.

Oh how sad for everyone. I'm glad the kids are in a good and loving home. Prayers coming their way.

That is horrible. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.

Wow. That is one of the saddest things I've read in a while. Prayers coming for your friend andthe children involved. They've already been hit with such challenges, bless their young hearts.
So glad that they are in a safe, loving home with supportive parents who will help them cope with all this.

So sad, I'll be praying.

So sad. I'll be praying for the children. I am having difficulty typing due to tears in my eyes.

1. What happened to the family in need of prayers?

The family experienced a tragic loss of a loved one.

2. How can I help the family during this difficult time?

You can offer emotional support, provide meals or financial assistance, or simply send prayers and positive thoughts their way.

3. Is there a fundraiser or donation page set up for the family?

Yes, there is a donation page set up for the family to help cover any expenses they may have. You can find the link to the page on our website or social media pages.

4. Can I send cards or gifts to the family?

Yes, you can send cards or gifts to the family to show your love and support. Please contact us for the family's address.

5. Are there any upcoming events or fundraisers to support the family?

Yes, we have several events and fundraisers planned in the near future to support the family. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for updates and more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • pampchefsarah