• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Versatility: Multiple Uses for Everyday Kitchen Tools

In summary, the Facebook VIP group theme is "So Many Ways to Use . . ." and the author is looking for input for ideas for products with 4-5 varied uses.
raebates
Staff member
I'm working on an upcoming theme for my Facebook VIP group, and I need some input. The theme I've decided on is "So Many Ways to Use . . ." What I want is to highlight products with 4-5 varied uses. Here's what I've got so far.
Scoop Loop
1. Scoop out tomatoes, peppers, or mushrooms in order to stuff them.
2. De-seed cucumbers, zucchini, or cantaloupe
3. Clean out pumpkins for carving
4. Use as a cookie cutter to make snowman cookiesMix N Chop
1. Break up ground meat (hamburger, sausage, etc) while cooking.
2. Cut cooked meat into bite-size pieces. (I do this with chicken tenderloins all the time.)
3. Break up canned chicken or turkey and mix it into salad.
4. Press peanut butter cookies. Use the Mix N Chop instead of a fork, and you’ll have a beautiful blossom.​
So, what do you think? Can you help me figure out other products that have several uses? I need at least 5, preferably 8-10.Thanks in advance!

What? No ideas?

Our Smooth Edge Can Opener is great for creating surprise gift containers. Open can, empty contents, wash clean, saving lid. Wrap can and cover lid with scrapbooking paper, insert gift, re-place lid, tie closed with ribbon, add gift tag!

Our Stoneware Scrapers are useful for scrapbooks to use to help remove misplaced photos that have been adhered to a scrapbook page.

Our Stackable Cookie Sheets are useful as a stand for a scrapbookers Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. It adds table space by enabling the storage of dies and cutting plates underneath.

The Mix 'n Chop is awesome for making Chicken Lettuce Wraps! I've used it with both ground chicken and chicken breasts. Definitely breaks the meat into those small crumbly pieces your looking for. Here's an awesome recipe you can use that will showcase our Cookware, Garlic Press, Food Chopper, Salt & Pepper Grinder Set, Salad Spinner:pF Chang's Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
http://damndelicious.net/2014/05/30/pf-changs-chicken-lettuce-wraps/Serve beautifully on our New EnterEntertaining Platters!

The Mix N Chop makes AMAZING lumpy mashed potatoes, and it also is great for egg salad.

Use the Julianne Peeler to make shoestring fried potatoes.
Use the Apple Peeler, Corer & Slicer to peel and slice potatoes.
Use the Pizza & Crust Cutter to cut cooked chicken.
Hope these ideas have helped you, a little....?

hope you will succeed

1. What is "soMany Ways to Use . . ."?

"soMany Ways to Use . . ." is a versatile and creative resource that provides endless possibilities for using a specific product, tool, or ingredient.

2. How can "soMany Ways to Use . . ." benefit me?

By exploring different ways to use a product, "soMany Ways to Use . . ." can help you save time, money, and resources while also sparking your creativity and expanding your knowledge.

3. What types of products are featured in "soMany Ways to Use . . ."?

"soMany Ways to Use . . ." can feature any type of product, from household items to beauty products to kitchen tools. The possibilities are endless!

4. Are the ideas in "soMany Ways to Use . . ." user-generated?

Yes, "soMany Ways to Use . . ." encourages users to share their own unique and creative ways of using a specific product, making it a collaborative and constantly evolving resource.

5. Can I submit my own ideas for "soMany Ways to Use . . ."?

Absolutely! "soMany Ways to Use . . ." welcomes submissions from users and encourages them to share their own innovative ways of using a product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinaOuellette
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
time2cook
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • GourmetGirl