• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dilemma of Host Who Didn't Turn in Show on Time

In summary, the host is out of town and did not send the money with the order forms. Her credit card did not clear so the order is on hold. If you can resolve the payment issue before the deadline, the sales will count for May.
DZmom
I have a host that was supposed to turn in a show in Feb that had 2 sets of Gen II and a set of Pro cookware. Well, she waits to call me to close in May and didn't send the money with the order forms. :mad: Well, now I have people calling wanting there stuff and I just submitted the order on the 31st. Here's my dilemma, the host's credit card didn't clear and now the order is on hold:eek: , so will I get the points for the pans or not? What do you all think? I haven't had the chance to call HO yet since I definitely haven't got the cash to cover it myself and I haven't been able to get ahold of the host because she's on vacation and not due home for a week! I will call them on Monday whether I've heard from her or not!

If you can resolve the payment issue before the deadline the HO gave you, the sales will count for May. Maybe you can call around and find one of her friends that can give you the host's cell number and contact her on vacation. Good Luck!

Ughhh, people can be just so rude...I agree, I think as long as you get everything taken care of payment wise you should get the points.

I hope you can get a hold of her that is lots of points on the line. I would try to call HO on Monday just to let them know that your host is out of town and see if they can delay the deadline any for you.

I wish you luck!!

Thanks guys! Y'all are so awesome. That was my impression from the email that HO sent me. I really wanted the Stirfry skillet and this put me over the top, but when I got the email on the 1st I nearly died!

1. What happens if I don't turn in my show on time?

If you do not turn in your show on time, you risk losing out on potential host rewards and discounts. Our system is set up to automatically close shows after a certain amount of time, so it is important to submit your show in a timely manner.

2. Can I still earn rewards if I turn in my show late?

While it is best to turn in your show on time, we understand that life can get busy. If you turn in your show late, you may still be eligible for some host rewards, but they may be reduced or limited. We recommend communicating with your consultant as soon as possible if you are unable to submit your show on time.

3. How do I know when my show is due?

Your consultant should have provided you with a specific due date for your show. You can also check your account on our website to see any upcoming show deadlines. Additionally, our system will send you reminder emails as your show deadline approaches.

4. What if I need to cancel or reschedule my show?

If you need to cancel or reschedule your show, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will work with you to find a new date and time that works for both of you. Keep in mind that our system is set up to automatically close shows after a certain amount of time, so it is important to reschedule in a timely manner.

5. Will my consultant be upset if I turn in my show late?

We understand that life can get hectic and sometimes things come up that are out of our control. Your consultant is there to support you and wants you to have a successful show. However, they may not be able to provide the same level of support and resources if your show is turned in late, so we recommend communicating with them as soon as possible if you anticipate any issues with submitting your show on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpkegley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkprescott
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Jackie7