• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So mad!!!

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I have a host that was supposed to turn in a show in Feb that had 2 sets of Gen II and a set of Pro cookware. Well, she waits to call me to close in May and didn't send the money with the order forms. :mad: Well, now I have people calling wanting there stuff and I just submitted the order on the 31st. Here's my dilemma, the host's credit card didn't clear and now the order is on hold:eek: , so will I get the points for the pans or not? What do you all think? I haven't had the chance to call HO yet since I definitely haven't got the cash to cover it myself and I haven't been able to get ahold of the host because she's on vacation and not due home for a week! I will call them on Monday whether I've heard from her or not!

GeorgiaPeach

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2005
If you can resolve the payment issue before the deadline the HO gave you, the sales will count for May. Maybe you can call around and find one of her friends that can give you the host's cell number and contact her on vacation. Good Luck!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Ughhh, people can be just so rude...I agree, I think as long as you get everything taken care of payment wise you should get the points.

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I hope you can get a hold of her that is lots of points on the line. I would try to call HO on Monday just to let them know that your host is out of town and see if they can delay the deadline any for you.

I wish you luck!!

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Thanks guys! Y'all are so awesome. That was my impression from the email that HO sent me. I really wanted the Stirfry skillet and this put me over the top, but when I got the email on the 1st I nearly died!