• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farewell to the Pampered Chef Experience - Reflecting on What I Loved Most

In summary, your friend Ginger is leaving PC due to personal reasons. She has been an inspiration and encourager to others, and has made many friends. She wishes the members of PC all the best in their future endeavors.
amy07
It's been fun and I've enjoyed the PC experience, but it is time to come to an end. Well, maybe not a total end, but atleast to the frantic pace that I felt pressured to keep. I'll finish my shows and if I get bookings then it will continue, but I will not be actively pursuing recruits and bookings.
With the new career plan structure it kind of sealed the deal for me. I do not have what it takes to succeed in this business (or atleast with PC). I have many personal issues going on (health & marriage crumbling) and I just don't have the extra energy to encourage/train others to do what I have no interest in doing myself.
I have enjoyed "chatting" with many of you and those that I have been able to meet in person - you are truly outstanding!
I'm sure I'll pop in here now and then (atleast until my subscription expires). I wish you all the best!

So sorry you are having problems. Take care of yourself. Perhaps you'll get re-energized physically and personally and come back to PC.

Nooooooo are you sure, I'm really gonna miss you at Conference & at the Executive Dinner....I'm truly sorry things are not going well for. If there's anything I can do please let me know!!

Your friend, Ginger

Oh my gosh! Sorry to hear you are leaving PC. Good luck with everything!

Amy - you did great to start and pushed really hard. You need to sit back and relax and be able to enjoy PC and not feel pressured to do more than you can handle.I pray that you are going to take some time and work on your marriage...family comes first. I don't know your circumstances, but I hope it is something to be worked on.

Amy - I am so sorry to see you go! I wish we could have lived closer to each other, so we could have had a better support system.

You have been an inspiration to me, and an encourager to me...and you were a fantastic roommate for conference last year! (and I wouldn't have even known you if it wasn't for CS!)
You've made me laugh, you've challenged me to be better at what I do, and you have been a good friend.
I really don't want to see you leave! I do pray that you will take care of yourself, your family, and your marriage. TPC will always be here - maybe you don't have to be a director to be successful. We define our own success, and if success means doing a couple shows a month, than so be it.

So much more I could say - but thanks for being my friend!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

WOW, I am soo sorry to hear this! You have been an inspiration too soo many! Good luck with what your future holds! Take care!

Success is defined in so many different ways, just like God has created so many different flowers to adorn the earth. Right now, the success you need to concentrate on is in another area and He is asking and leading you to do that. It's OK! You've done so great and a break from all this is great too. It will give you time to revisit your "Why" and see if it's changed, refined or past. Your marriage and health are paramount and I pray that success in those two areas will be what you can focus on and that God's healing hand will be on both. We're here for you and support you in whatever way you need us.

Amy, you will be missed! I'm sorry you are feeling pressured in your business - it certainly shouldn't be that way, but I'm sorrier to hear you are experiencing troubles with your marriage. Do focus on that area of your life, and visit us whenever you get the chance. I'll be praying for you, your marriage, and your health.

Oh Amy I'm sorry to see you go, but you have to do what is best. I understand the feeling of just getting what you get and not working hard at it for a while. I've done that myself a few times. That's one of the good things about it.

I hope things improve for you with your health and marriage when you take a break.

Take Care,

Amy, you deserve to move at the pace that works for you. If I read your post correctly, you're not completely leaving PC, just taking a step back. I wish you all the best. I'll miss you here when your subscription runs out. Are you sure you can handle not verbally sparring with us?

I pray that you can get your situation ironed out, whether that includes PC or not.

OH, wow...I am so surprised!
Well said Becky & Diane (as usual :) )....focus on you & your family now; that's most important. Then if there comes a time that PC fits back into your life, it'll still be here for you. (as will we!)
Best of luck to ya:)

Take care of yourself Amy and remember we are all here for you!

What is the "Farewell to the Pampered Chef Experience" event?

The "Farewell to the Pampered Chef Experience" event is a celebration of the company's journey and accomplishments over the years. It is an opportunity for consultants, customers, and employees to come together and reflect on their experiences with Pampered Chef.

When and where will the "Farewell to the Pampered Chef Experience" event take place?

The event will take place on December 31st, 2021 at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. It will also be live-streamed for those who are unable to attend in person.

Can anyone attend the "Farewell to the Pampered Chef Experience" event?

Yes, the event is open to all consultants, customers, and employees of Pampered Chef. However, due to limited space, tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

What can attendees expect at the "Farewell to the Pampered Chef Experience" event?

The event will feature keynote speakers, interactive workshops, and networking opportunities. There will also be a showcase of Pampered Chef's top products and a farewell dinner to commemorate the company's legacy.

How can I purchase tickets for the "Farewell to the Pampered Chef Experience" event?

Tickets will be available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website starting on September 1st, 2021. Keep an eye out for updates and announcements on the website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
kam
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies