• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join Pampered Chef and Start Your Own Party? Meet Denise!

In summary, to join Pampered Chef, you can either sign up through a current consultant or visit the website and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials, with prices ranging from $99 to $259. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want, making it easy to balance with a full-time job.
Denise Shearer
After recently attending and then hosting my own party, I realized I needed to join! I absolutely LOVE Pampered Chef, and having the flexibility to do this in my spare time while helping others find what they need is perfect! I'm SO excited!

Denise Shearer said:
After recently attending and then hosting my own party, I realized I needed to join! I absolutely LOVE Pampered Chef, and having the flexibility to do this in my spare time while helping others find what they need is perfect! I'm SO excited!
Welcome to the PC family!

Welcome Denise!

1. How do I join Pampered Chef?

To join Pampered Chef, you can either sign up through a current consultant or visit our website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you will need to purchase a starter kit and sign up as a consultant.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of products from our current catalog, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $99 to $259 and include everything you need to get started as a consultant.

4. How much time do I need to commit as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work as much or as little as you want. You can choose to hold parties and events on weekends or evenings, depending on your schedule. It's up to you how much time you want to commit to your Pampered Chef business.

5. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and use Pampered Chef as a way to earn extra income and have fun. Our business model allows for flexibility and can easily fit into your schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • DeniseT