• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House at Local Bakery: Interactive Product Showcase and Door Prizes!

You did a great job of promoting and following up. I would suggest a few things to make it even better: - Have a sign that promotes your theme shows. Tons of ideas on here if you need them, just do a search for theme shows.- Have a place to try out the food chopper. You could use nuts.- Have a place to try out the food chopper. You could use carrots or potatoes- (something cheaper than nuts! :D)
deanna_g
So, I'm doing a type of "open house" show today. My friend owns a bakery in town and we're doing her "show" there so she can earn some more products to use in her shop kitchen. So I'm making some goodies before hand so people can eat while they're checking out the products. I'm basically going to have a large display table and a couple areas in the shop for "hands on" stuff. I'm going to set up a mandoline, the citrus press, the garlic press, the can opener, etc. and let people get their hands on things. What else would you suggest? I think I'm going to do a door prize, too, with slips since everyone will be coming and going. Have them fill out (completely) a door prize slip and do a drawing for something free at the end of the night.

Any other ideas for this style of show?

Re: Help!pineapple wedger!!! :) along with some forged cutlery.

Re: Help!For sure the drawing/slips. You'll be wasting your time if you don't. Be sure to follow up with them within the next 24 hrs.

Have a sign that promotes your theme shows. Tons of ideas on here if you need them, just do a search for theme shows.

Re: Help!Have a place to try out the food chopper. You could use nuts.

Re: Help!
skaugchef said:
Have a place to try out the food chopper. You could use nuts.

or carrots or potatoes- (something cheaper than nuts! :D)

Re: Help!Quick Stir Pitcher with water and some FUN confetti!!! I would also set up a Mini display at each of those stations...I've paired up the pitcher with the BBQ tools and Cool and Server Tray!

Re: Help!Unfortunately I got the quick stir pitcher idea with confetti too late! That's a GREAT idea, though!!!I sold a couple cool and serve trays (we had fruit on it at the show and I was sure to show some of the guests how it could be converted). I also booked a HUGE fundraiser for a local sorority. I'm new in town and my host said the sorority is HUGE and they do really big fundraisers. So I'm stoked about that. I met a lot of people. I asked everyone about booking. And I made sure everyone filled out a drawing slip. It was a $550 show (so far) so that's great! I didn't even have to demo. I had some stations set up and encouraged guests to get hands on with the products, but no one was really interested. They just came, ate, socialized, and placed their orders....which was fine with me! (-:

Re: Help!Congrats on a great open house!

1. What is the purpose of "So, I'm Doing a Type of"?

"So, I'm Doing a Type of" is a fun and interactive way to showcase the versatility and functionality of Pampered Chef products. It allows customers to see how our products can be used to create a variety of dishes and make meal prep easier.

2. How do I participate in "So, I'm Doing a Type of"?

To participate, simply join a virtual or in-person Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant. During the party, the consultant will demonstrate different recipes and uses for our products, and you can follow along and ask any questions you may have.

3. Do I need to purchase anything to participate in "So, I'm Doing a Type of"?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to participate. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the products used in the demonstration, you can do so through the consultant hosting the party.

4. Can I host a "So, I'm Doing a Type of" party?

Absolutely! Our consultants are always looking for hosts to showcase our products and recipes. You can reach out to a consultant near you to schedule a party and have a fun and informative event with your friends and family.

5. Can I request a specific type of recipe for "So, I'm Doing a Type of"?

Yes, you can! Our consultants are always open to suggestions and can tailor the "So, I'm Doing a Type of" demonstration to fit the interests and needs of the host and their guests. Just let the consultant know your request when scheduling the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • racaotto
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Tig