• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I See the Benefits of My $200 Sale?

In summary, the benefits of your $200 sale will typically be seen within 2-4 weeks after the sale has been processed. These benefits will be in the form of products, which you can use your commission to purchase or redeem as cash. There is no minimum sales goal required to receive these benefits, though you may have personal sales goals for additional rewards. You can track the status of your sales and benefits through a personalized back office and may be eligible for additional incentives and rewards, such as free products, discounts, or trips. It is recommended to check with your team leader for current promotions and incentives.
Tracy99
Gold Member
So I missed my goal of $15000 in sales by $104 last year. I submitted a $200 show on the 13th so I should have $15000 in sales now and be eligible for the 2% raise. I guess the question is when will I see it. I have a show closing the end of the month but I don't think it will be affected by the raise. Will all my February shows be with the raise? Or only the ones submitted after the 13th? The policy guide says full month. I got burnt by that with my kit enhancement. I started in March and thought I'd be eligible in June but it wasn't until July because March wasn't a full month. So it is all February shows or just sales submitted after the 13th of Feb.? Thanks.

Re: RaiseYour raise will be on your February sales.

Re: RaiseYes, it takes effect the month following the achievement. So Feb 1 you qualify and you'll see it on the sales you submit in Feb. :D(Not on Jan EOM sales that you receive Feb, but sales actually submitted in Feb.)

1. When can I expect to see the benefits of my $200 sale?

The benefits of your $200 sale will depend on various factors such as shipping time, processing time, and any potential delays. Typically, you can expect to see the benefits within 2-4 weeks after the sale has been processed.

2. Will I receive the benefits in the form of cash or products?

The benefits of your $200 sale will be in the form of products. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will earn commission based on the sales you make. You can then use this commission to purchase products from the company at a discounted price or redeem it as cash.

3. Do I need to reach a certain sales goal to receive the benefits?

No, there is no minimum sales goal required to receive the benefits of your $200 sale. However, as a consultant, you may have personal sales goals that you set for yourself to earn additional rewards or incentives.

4. Can I track the status of my $200 sale and its benefits?

Yes, as a consultant, you will have access to a personalized back office where you can track the status of your sales and benefits. You can also contact your team leader or customer service for any updates or inquiries.

5. Are there any additional benefits or rewards for making a $200 sale?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers incentives and rewards for consultants who make a $200 sale or more. These can include free products, discounts on future purchases, or even trips and vacations. Make sure to check with your team leader for any current promotions and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • turtle15