• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Mystery Solved: What is the Wahoo Gift For?

Can I see a picture please....A picture probably wouldn't help. It's just a thin rectangle of soft cloth. one side is white, the other orange with the Wahoo recruiting club logo.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
So, I just got the wahoo gift for recruiting in January. Don't want to sound dumb but is this something to clean my glasses or computer screen with? If not, then what is it for? The other gifts were more obvious I thought. lol

Can I see a picture please.... :D

A picture probably wouldn't help. It's just a thin rectangle of soft cloth. one side is white, the other orange with the Wahoo recruiting club logo. At first I thought it was some kind of flag but when I opened it there's no place for a stick and no stick so all I can think is glass cleaning cloth.

Maybe something for cleaning off the touch-screen on an iPhone, iTouch, or iPad? :)

jennyl said:
Maybe something for cleaning off the touch-screen on an iPhone, iTouch, or iPad? :)

That makes total sense. And it does work! It's the first thing I did with it. I figured as soft as it was it wouldn't hurt even if I was wrong.

I really wish they would stop with the Wahoo gifts. 99% of them end up in my trash can. I would much prefer they add the 50c to my commission check then send me a toy/trinket and waste $5 mailing it to me. I got a slinky in December. Really? What do I need a slinky for?? One month it was mints or chewing gum? I am not a mint sucker or gum chewer. Total waste. I hate to sound ungrateful but I find these little trinkets to be a total waste of $. Send me a couple of PC$'s or a logo item (not a wahoo item)...but 99% of these things have ended up in the kids' toy chest or in the trash.

Oh, Carolyn, I totally agree. They are a waste and so totally cheesy. Actually, if they have to send them I wish they'd just do the bags they did in October (I think) every month. At least that was useful. I have a couple of pens too but most of the time, well, all I can say is "wahoo".

dannyzmom said:
I really wish they would stop with the Wahoo gifts. 99% of them end up in my trash can. I would much prefer they add the 50c to my commission check then send me a toy/trinket and waste $5 mailing it to me. I got a slinky in December. Really? What do I need a slinky for?? One month it was mints or chewing gum? I am not a mint sucker or gum chewer. Total waste. I hate to sound ungrateful but I find these little trinkets to be a total waste of $. Send me a couple of PC$'s or a logo item (not a wahoo item)...but 99% of these things have ended up in the kids' toy chest or in the trash.

Agreed! I got the gum and it was stale. Got the reusable shopping bag and it's on the donate pile.

my turkey pen didn't write

My slinky stuck together--it won't slink....

LOL, I thought I was the only one who thought this cr@p was cheesy. I have gotten every single little thing... not like I can use it as a team incentive. I recruit because this is my job. I can't see someone saying to themselves "oh man I just have to recruit this month to get another cr@ppy little something in the mail"

I can see it as being a nice little surprise for someone who recruits for the first time. Otherwise it sounds like they're shopping at corporate Oriental Trading. I do like the orange reusable shopping bag for little trips. It's not big enough for a regular grocery store trip.

That is funny because I actually really like the wahoo incentives, but let me explain. My now 5 year old first heard about Wahoo Women when they brought her out at conference I think it was over 3 years ago now.(so he wasn't even 2) and he has been in love with her ever since. He is one of my biggest cheerleaders with my business and says he wants to be "THE pampered chef" when he grows up (emphasis on the) He LOVES the gifts. He always wants to rip them open and he thinks Wahoo women mails him something every time mommy does a good job. I do agree with you that without him being so excited I would think they are really cheesy, but because he loves getting them so much it does motivate me to earn them.

bethcooks4u said:
So, I just got the wahoo gift for recruiting in January. Don't want to sound dumb but is this something to clean my glasses or computer screen with? If not, then what is it for? The other gifts were more obvious I thought. lol[/QUOTE
That is all I can guess Beth, I almost came on here to ask the same thing. :D

Nanisu said:
My slinky stuck together--it won't slink....

Bwahaha! You are funny girl. So are you going to admit that it was you trying to make it "slink" or are you going to try to say it was a child who was disappointed? ;)

What is the Wahoo gift for?

The Wahoo gift is a mystery gift that has been circulating among various social media platforms. It is typically given as a random act of kindness to bring joy and positivity to others.

Who started the Wahoo gift trend?

The origin of the Wahoo gift trend is unknown, as it has been shared and passed on by many people across different platforms. It is believed to have started as a way to spread love and kindness during difficult times.

What is the purpose of the Wahoo gift?

The purpose of the Wahoo gift is to spread positivity and joy to others. It is a simple gesture that can make someone's day brighter and remind them that they are loved and appreciated.

What is included in the Wahoo gift?

The contents of the Wahoo gift can vary, as it is ultimately up to the giver. Some have included small gifts such as candy or trinkets, while others have included heartfelt notes or messages of encouragement.

How can I participate in the Wahoo gift trend?

To participate in the Wahoo gift trend, you can create your own Wahoo gift to give to someone else. You can also keep an eye out for others participating in the trend and join in by sharing your own Wahoo gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • mrssyvo