• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Cookbook: Not Coming This Fall

In summary, the long awaited and promised DCB cookbook that we all hear is "on the way" won't be one of the new Fall products, huh? I'm just sayin'...
RMDave
Gold Member
... that the long awaited and promised DCB cookbook that we all hear is "on the way" won't be one of the new Fall products, huh? I'm just sayin'

RMDave said:
... that the long awaited and promised DCB cookbook that we all hear is "on the way" won't be one of the new Fall products, huh? I'm just sayin'

I don't know...maybe it will. They may be working this out so that the DCB will be back as part of the regular line-up by Fall.

The whole stop-sell deal isn't unprecedented. I remember when we blew through something like 300,000 Mix n Chops when it first came out, and it was on Stop Sell for 3 months. We haven't had an issue with it since it was brought back into the regular list of products.

I think the Mix N Chop was the last stop sell. It was certainly mentioned at conference by Marla so I assume this issue will as well.

All those people in the midwest are buying Dave's favorite cranberry DCBs!

Becca_in_MD said:
All those people in the midwest are buying Dave's favorite cranberry DCBs!

I have no problem with the cranberry DCB - I'm just getting tired of the color showing up on everything from the DCB to microfiber towels.

Hey I was just venting. :)

Dave you already got your entire thread on venting about Cranberry... still carrying the chip? LOL just bustin'

Melissa78 said:
Dave you already got your entire thread on venting about Cranberry... still carrying the chip? LOL just bustin'

Naw, I was merely commenting on Becca's witty comment.

Sheesh.

Cranberry. It's what's for Thanksgiving.

No need to sheesh, simply busting on you.

Rofl! Thanks Dave....needed the comic relief after all the gasps, omg's and I can't believe it's!

Looks like we march forward....hoping for the best and prepping for the worse. I'd love a DCB cookbook though...think of ALL the potential bookings we'd get. Host exclusive and all....kind of like a cool kid's club. :D

Plus, we'd be able to ask they reach $300 for half price. We can so take advantage of this new change. How we spin it....right?

I'm still hoping for the Cookbook. Even though host can only get the DCB for awhile thousands already own it. I'm looking at this semi stop sell as a Great thing. Let the company catch up and stock up! I prefer no DCB to eternal backorders...even if it is until Spring 2011.

Chefgirl2 said:
I'm still hoping for the Cookbook. Even though host can only get the DCB for awhile thousands already own it. I'm looking at this semi stop sell as a Great thing. Let the company catch up and stock up! I prefer no DCB to eternal backorders...even if it is until Spring 2011.
Maybe that's it! If they have a DCB cookbook coming out they will want to have DCB's on hand to sell. Maybe that's why they felt they needed to get the stock built up! That's my hope!!

1. When will the DCB Cookbook be released?

Unfortunately, the DCB Cookbook will not be released this fall. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Why is the release of the DCB Cookbook delayed?

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to delay the release of the DCB Cookbook. We are working hard to ensure that it is released as soon as possible.

3. Will the DCB Cookbook still be available for purchase?

Yes, the DCB Cookbook will still be available for purchase once it is released. We will announce the new release date as soon as it is confirmed.

4. Can I still pre-order the DCB Cookbook?

Unfortunately, we have had to cancel all pre-orders for the DCB Cookbook. We will notify our customers when pre-orders are available again.

5. Is there a new release date for the DCB Cookbook?

We are currently working on a new release date for the DCB Cookbook and will announce it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jasmine
  • smspamperedchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • veggiemama
  • Products and Tips
Replies