• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Don't Have to Search...gillian Needs a Kick in the Butt...

In summary, Gillian is down about not being a director anymore and doesn't know what to do. She is considering leaving PC, but is worried about losing her spot.
gilliandanielle said:
Thanks Gina- that means a lot to me. I just totalled the show- $500!! Holy crap! A catalog show in a tiny tiny town in Alaska that I never thought would happen!! I am TOTALLY rebooking her for Fall!

I have had a couple of surprise like that...WAY TO GO GILLIAN!!! do you think fate is kicking in yet???? :D

Gillian,
Just remember it is your Dream, and wear what ever apron feels comfortable to you. And we will still be here to help you with your baby steps.

gilliandanielle said:
Jana wrote me back and was very kind. She said that she doesn't care about the directorship and was honestly concerned about me. I know it is b*tchy, but how can she not care about the directorship??
She probably does care a little, but she cares more about you as a person. That's more important.

I'm happy to hear that things are working out for you, Gillian. Just remember that you need to do what's right in your heart for you, first and foremost.

gilliandanielle said:
Okay- 10pm where I am and I haven't gotten a response from ANY of my 11 recruits. I even teased the inactives to contact me for a list of new products.

Jana wrote me back and was very kind. She said that she doesn't care about the directorship and was honestly concerned about me. I know it is b*tchy, but how can she not care about the directorship?? And Kristi told her that I had Baylor but she acted like she didn't know anything about it and said she thought that something had gone horribly wrong...

I am about to tally up that catty show- please pray it is $200+!!

Gillian - some directors really don't care about the directorship and care about the person it happens. In the long run, she knows what will keep her where she is at is people who love the business and have the will to maintain it. Positions come and go, consultants come and go. Sometimes it is best to invest in the person not the "title". (If that all makes sense - it didn't come out quite like it is swirling in my head.)

On the Baylor part, she maybe didn't want to ruin your surprise or was in such a whirlwind at conference it temporarily slipped her mind...just a thought...giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Good job on the catty show!!!!!!

Thanks ladies- and I LOVE your new AV Ann! I thought of you last night because the "not that there is anything wrong with that" Sienfeld was on...

I can see the PC bug take over because now I know that if I get another $150 I can throw together a second show and get the saute pan. Because I need another freakin' saute pan of course, LMAO!! I have a Gen II, a professional, and and executive... :D

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks ladies- and I LOVE your new AV Ann! I thought of you last night because the "not that there is anything wrong with that" Sienfeld was on...

I can see the PC bug take over because now I know that if I get another $150 I can throw together a second show and get the saute pan. Because I need another freakin' saute pan of course, LMAO!! I have a Gen II, a professional, and and executive... :D

...but not the stainless one... YET.... :rolleyes:

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks, Gillian. You know, if you have a higher resolution version of your new pic you can get your own Simpsons-style av. Go to www.simpsonizeme.com. :)

I am trying to Simsonize myself but it has been "loading" for almost 20 mins! Maybe the pic that I uploaded was too high of a resolution?

I don't know. When I got it to work this morning, it was a fairly clear pic of just me (had a problem using one with 2 people). And I still had to adjust haircolor, etc. Of course, that could be because I was using one of me in my fruit hat. I thought the hat would be funny. But I swear the site doesn't even use the pic.

chefann said:
I don't know. When I got it to work this morning, it was a fairly clear pic of just me (had a problem using one with 2 people). And I still had to adjust haircolor, etc. Of course, that could be because I was using one of me in my fruit hat. I thought the hat would be funny. But I swear the site doesn't even use the pic.
Hmmm- I let it load for almost an hour (with the hokey music playing and the donut spinning) and nothing every happened... maybe I'll try again later with a different pic.

Hey wait - I think my kick Gillian in the butt thread has been officially hijacked!

gilliandanielle said:
Hmmm- I let it load for almost an hour (with the hokey music playing and the donut spinning) and nothing every happened... maybe I'll try again later with a different pic.
mmmm...... donut.... arhlhghlhlghhghlhhhhghhh..... (that's the drooly, gargly noise Homer makes)

I have a pair of CUTE! pink donut earrings ordered to wear to the Simpsons movie next weekend. :)

Ha ha!! I got the Homer noise before you had to explain it... :D

And Janet- see what I am doing instead of working, LOL???

gilliandanielle said:
Ha ha!! I got the Homer noise before you had to explain it... :D

And Janet- see what I am doing instead of working, LOL???

Kickbutt.jpg

OUCH! Why doesn't the guy run instead of bracing for impact??

LMAO! I never thought of that before!

Stupid clip art....

.... maybe he LIKES it?
eeeuuuwwww.......

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

I almost typed that in myself! *snort*

What's funny is that I don't actually consider myself a big Seinfeld fan, but I use that line a lot.

I hated Seinfeld until I married my DH who watches it religiously. I have to watch it every night anyway (it is on right before Jay Leno here after the news) so I may as well enjoy it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • babywings76