• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soI Didn 'T Know Where to Post This ... and I Didn't See Any Other

it's still hanging in my office.Re: Facebook?The meet n greet was a blast when I went!! I still have that photo frame that you gave me in 2007... it's still hanging in my office.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
So I didn 't know where to post this ... and I didn't see any other thread at least not posted in a long while!!! But who is on facebook on here??? AND Do you want to be added to a friends list?

Re: Facebook?me me me...oh yeah - we are already friends! lol

Re: Facebook?HEHEHE Yeah we are Linda!!!!

Re: Facebook?Sure! how do we do that? LOL

Re: Facebook?I am on face book =). Hey Linda I would love to add you as a friend. I dont think I have you as a friend do I?

Re: Facebook?
Mommy2amo said:
Sure! how do we do that? LOL

either by using your email address or your name on facebook!!! I am not searchable so if someone wants me to add them I have to go in and search for them!! IT"S A BIG LONG DRAWN OUT STORY!!!

Re: Facebook?Sure we can be friends...you can search me...missy joe boleck...Thanks!

Re: Facebook?I added you!!!

Re: Facebook?we can be friends too, amy mcdaniel skaug

Re: Facebook?hey...how about me???? Barbara Schretlen Wiley.....would love it!!!!!

Re: Facebook?I'm Kristen Meyer Clark :)

Re: Facebook?Cara Twillie

Re: Facebook?I would love to be added by anyone who wants to

Heidi Kreitzer

Re: Facebook?So everyone know's it is me adding you ... my name on facebook is Leah Hudson-Cox

Re: Facebook?Though their are some people on here who have photo's and some that don't it is always nice to put pics to names... !!!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
Though their are some people on here who have photo's and some that don't it is always nice to put pics to names... !!!!!

I completely agree..I am a 911 dispatcher..and we have some people from some of the facilities that call all of the time..I had one add me as a FB friend and when I looked at his pics..I thought..that is NOTHING like I was expecting him to look like.

Re: Facebook?LOL I hope it was a good thing and not a bad thing for your expecations!!! People's voices and our imgainations have a tendancy to make things either worse or better than they really are.

mommyhugz1978 said:
LOL I hope it was a good thing and not a bad thing for your expecations!!! People's voices and our imgainations have a tendancy to make things either worse or better than they really are.

HAHA..actually..he was much better looking that I expected..but that is because I was picturing someone who would be large muscles and full of themselves..and that is so unattractive to me..so it was actually a good thing..LOL.

chefheidi2003 said:
HAHA..actually..he was much better looking that I expected..but that is because I was picturing someone who would be large muscles and full of themselves..and that is so unattractive to me..so it was actually a good thing..LOL.

HAHA!!!! That's a pleasent suprise when their better looking than you expected!!!

Re: Facebook?I'm there as Rae Black Bates. There's a picture of my face instead of my feet.

Re: Facebook?But you have such cute feet Rae!!! :)

Re: Facebook?Thanks, Leah. That's all due to my Post Slut Slippers. ;)

raebates said:
Thanks, Leah. That's all due to my Post Slut Slippers. ;)

HEHE I remeber those!!! Where is Ann these days?

Re: Facebook?Mostly she's on FB.

raebates said:
Mostly she's on FB.

She used to be on here ALL of the time!!!! This was a hopping place a few years ago!!! LOL

Re: Facebook?It's still a happening place. We're here. :)

Re: Facebook?HEHEHE Yes we are :) Does anyone still ge together at confernce like they did a couple of year's ago?

Re: Facebook?I am there.
Barry Carlton

Re: Facebook?Some do... I did not get to the Meet n greet the last 2 years. I was wiped out in 09' and last year had a recruit with me and it just didn't work out.It was still fun though because I had met so many the year I did go and many are still around and now we are at 1 conference so we can say hi and chat when we see each other. In 09" BeckyD was awesome and let me sit with her group since none of mine was there and my hospitality friends were in a different banquet. I am super thankful for everyone I have met here.Now if I could just get off my but and find my why and get my biz rolling again I would be all set.

Last edited:
Barry Carlton said:
I am there.
Barry Carlton

Did you know their are more than 25 Barry Carlton's.... which one are you LOL!!!

etteluap70PC said:
Some do... I did not get to the Meet n greet the last 2 years. I was wiped out in 09' and last year had a recruit with me and it just didn't work out.

The meet n greet was a blast when I went!! I still have that photo frame that you gave me in 2007 !!!

Re: Facebook?was it mine you got? Fun... I still have the 2 I got down in my office.

mommyhugz1978 said:
Did you know their are more than 25 Barry Carlton's.... which one are you LOL!!!

I'm the one with the Croc from Pearls Before Swine.
And the DuraDek page
And the Pampered Chef page

etteluap70PC said:
was it mine you got? Fun... I still have the 2 I got down in my office.

Yeah I got a gift from you ... and someone else.... I can't remeber her name but I remeber she was from Texas ( I THINK) she is a director now.

Barry Carlton said:
I'm the one with the Croc from Pearls Before Swine.
And the DuraDek page
And the Pampered Chef page

HAHAHA I still can't find ya!!! What's your email address that might be easier :)

mommyhugz1978 said:
HAHAHA I still can't find ya!!! What's your email address that might be easier :)

Nevermind I think I found you!!!

Re: Facebook?I'm on FB a lot, too. Amanda Knudsen, with the same picture as I have here. Just put in a message telling me your CS screen name so I know who you are. :D

Re: Facebook?I'd like to be your friend. Search: Julie Lockhart (Church) -McMinnville, Oregon

lockhartkitchen said:
I'd like to be your friend. Search: Julie Lockhart (Church) -McMinnville, Oregon

Hey Julie how is my Oregon partner in crime doing? LOL

Re: Facebook?I'm on there Leah... /ellehill1

Miss you on AW!

Re: Facebook?I added ya Ellen!!!

1. How do I join the Pampered Chef Facebook group?

To join the Pampered Chef Facebook group, simply search for "Pampered Chef Consultants" on Facebook and request to join the group. Once approved, you will have access to the group's discussions, events, and resources.

2. Can I add my fellow Pampered Chef consultants as friends on Facebook?

Yes, you can add other Pampered Chef consultants as friends on Facebook. This can be a great way to stay connected and share tips and ideas with each other.

3. Is there a specific Facebook group for Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, there is a Facebook group specifically for Pampered Chef customers called "Pampered Chef Fans." This group is a great place for customers to connect with each other and share their favorite recipes and products.

4. How can I use Facebook to promote my Pampered Chef business?

Facebook can be a powerful tool for promoting your Pampered Chef business. You can create a business page, share product photos and recipes, host virtual parties, and connect with potential customers and team members.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products through Facebook?

While you cannot directly sell Pampered Chef products on Facebook, you can use the platform to promote your products and drive sales. You can also share your personal website or contact information for interested customers to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luckystar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
laylaleigh
Replies