• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Flyer for Your February Hosts?

In summary, the February host flyer is a promotional tool that offers exclusive deals and discounts for Pampered Chef hosts. It is sent to active hosts in February and can be shared with others hosting parties during the month. The flyer must be used before the end of February to take advantage of the special offers.
DebPC
Staff member
I have 2 February hosts. Is there a flyer out there to include in the packets?

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I'm using FB and shows. I'm putting the flyer about it in every catalog.

I made a sticker and put it on the stoneware page. Picture, price and item #.

BethCooks4U said:
I made a sticker and put it on the stoneware page. Picture, price and item #.
Something you can share perhaps?? ;)

Unfortunately I didn't save the doc. I just printed enough for the catalogs I have since the new catalog comes out in March. I'll try to attach a pic but what I did was make labels (30 to a sheet) with a picture of the stone and "new White Large Round Stone" and the price and item number on each label. ($48.50 #1379)

1. What is the flyer for February hosts all about?

The February host flyer is a promotional tool designed to help hosts maximize their rewards when hosting a Pampered Chef party in the month of February.

2. How can I get my hands on the February host flyer?

The flyer will be sent to all active Pampered Chef hosts in the month of February. If you did not receive one, please reach out to your consultant or contact Pampered Chef customer service.

3. What are the benefits of using the February host flyer?

The flyer offers exclusive deals and discounts for hosts, such as increased host rewards and special product bundles. It is a great way to get the most out of your party and earn even more free products.

4. Can I share the flyer with my friends and family who are hosting parties in February?

Yes, the flyer is meant to be shared with other potential hosts. If you know someone who is hosting a party in February, feel free to pass along the flyer and help them earn more rewards.

5. Is there a deadline to use the February host flyer?

Yes, the flyer is only valid for parties hosted in the month of February. Make sure to use it before the end of the month to take advantage of the exclusive offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • kam