• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soHow Are You Spending Your $300 Conference Cash???

In summary, attendees of the upcoming conference in Chicago have $300 in Conference Cash to spend. Many are planning to use it for hotel and transportation expenses, as well as purchasing items from the vendor booths. Others are considering using it for shopping in Chicago or saving it for next year's conference. The Conference Cash is a Visa debit card and can be used at any location that accepts Visa. Some are disappointed that they did not earn the cash, but others are willing to sacrifice and take on the burden of spending it for them. Some are also using it for personal expenses, such as birthday presents. Overall, the option of Conference Cash is preferred over a traditional cash distribution at the conference.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I JUST NOW (!!!) remembered that I have $300 in Conference Cash waiting for me when I get to Chicago!
How I should spend it is my delimma! Should I pay for my hotel & train fare? For goodies from our ONLY vendor (grrrr) or for new paperwork and supplies???I don't really get into the surprise packs - so that won't be a big draw..OR should I just make some time to go shopping in Chicago???SOOO, those of you who earned it - how are you spending yours???

I am going to pay for my hotel room and probably at the vendors/food.

Ann R.

I didn't earn this from the past year, but I will be earning it next year. How does it work? Is it PC $ or like a gift card?

I'm so bummed that I didn't earn it. Crud.

It's a Visa debit card, so you can use it like a credit card anyplace.

Cool! I'm already over halfway to next year's, so I should earn that one. Will be too far away for the cruise though (most of the last 3 months won't be great b/c I'm having a baby in Oct).

chefann said:
I'm so bummed that I didn't earn it. Crud.

It's a Visa debit card, so you can use it like a credit card anyplace.

Really? I thought it was just Cash???

I totally forgot that I earned this. Thanks for the reminder!!!!!!!!!! Don't know how I'm going to spend it though. Shopping sounds great, esp. because it was money I forgot was coming!

ChefBeckyD said:
Really? I thought it was just Cash???
Nope. It was in something that came out a couple months ago that it would be a pre-paid Visa. Can you imagine how much cash they'd have to have at conference to distribute to all achievers? The Visa can at least be used any place that takes Visa - hotel, restaurants, vendor, supplies, etc.

I'll be using mine to pay for my hotel room, for any vendor purchases, and probably for a meal or two.

I forget, how do you earn this?? I think it was a Sell-A-Thon thing. Is this the only way to earn it?

It's part of the Trip Incentive - Level One is a GC to your choice of stores for $250, or Conference Cash for $300, Then A level 2 trip, and so on.....

I will sacrifice and take on the burden of your extra conference $ if you can't find a worthy, respectable way to spend it...

chefann said:
Nope. It was in something that came out a couple months ago that it would be a pre-paid Visa. The Visa can at least be used any place that takes Visa - hotel, restaurants, vendor, supplies, etc.

This is how they gave us our food allowance in San Francisco. It worked out great!

katie0128 said:
I will sacrifice and take on the burden of your extra conference $ if you can't find a worthy, respectable way to spend it...

Ahh, Sacrifice.......a character trait so often missing in today's generation.....glad to see you are practicing it so willingly, Katie!:rolleyes:

Definately paying for hotel and transportation with conference cash, and thanks to conference club, registration was paid for easily (and because I didn't write a check, it didn't hurt at all! LoL)

I really like the conference cash option. I'm trying this new budget thing out and now I won't need to plan on bringing a lot of extra money since the majors are already paid for. I usually plan for money to spend at the vendors but I'm so mad about Nancy's Artwork being let go, that I'm going to try not to spend a dime at Merrill this year just to make a statement. (Besides the fact that I think Merrill is way to over-priced and lacking in consultant based paperwork... they're more for advertising)

My two cents :)

Hotel room, food, drinks, PC Vendor Booth.....we'll just have to see how far it will go.

ChefBeckyD said:
Ahh, Sacrifice.......a character trait so often missing in today's generation.....glad to see you are practicing it so willingly, Katie!:rolleyes:

Yep, that's me... the sterotypical first child... always trying to please others!

I'll use mine for food and some shoppng. I can't say that I won't buy from Merrill, but I will look at their stuff with a hard scowl! (unless I see something that is priced fairly that I want)

I am buying my daughters birthday present with part of mine. She wants an American girl doll (the new one named Nicki). So I will do that with part and probably spend the rest on conference extras.

I'll probably pay for my hotel (which will be a big chunk!), then we'll see what else;)

I also earned the conference cash and will be using it at the vendors. Also, will use it for fall paperwork that they offer there if possible. (mini catalogs, recipe cards etc.)
Blind boxes if they have them this year. I use alot of the items in those boxes for donations to organizations and churches. ALthough I do have a list of discontinued items that some of my customers are looking for.
I will also use it for food expenses and if nothing else, souvenier shopping for the hubby and grandkids.
See you at Wave 3!

1. How do I redeem my $300 conference cash?

To redeem your $300 conference cash, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Conference" tab and select "Redeem Conference Cash." Follow the prompts to apply the credit to your order.

2. Can I combine my conference cash with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your conference cash with other promotions or discounts. However, please note that conference cash cannot be used to purchase discounted items or used towards shipping fees.

3. Is my conference cash transferable?

No, your conference cash is non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder who earned it.

4. What happens if I don't use all of my conference cash?

If you do not use all of your conference cash during the designated redemption period, the remaining balance will expire and cannot be used for future purchases.

5. Are there any restrictions on what I can use my conference cash for?

Conference cash can be used towards any product or purchase on the Pampered Chef website, with the exception of discounted items and shipping fees. It cannot be used towards tax or previous purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedtracy
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • raebates