• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to Help Whip Cancer with these upcoming events?

In summary, my goal is a $6000 + fundraising event in May. I have 5 outside Hope Helpers as I am calling them also collecting orders in Mid-Wisconsin; Oklahoma City, OK; Henderson, TX; Colchester, VT and Southeastern Wisconsin. If I can't get 300 $20 orders out of all that - I should not be doing this! I am also working on a venue in Mequon, WI for the weekend of May 16th and possibly one for the weekend of May 23rd even though it is a holiday weekend, in Milwaukee I also will be doing a separate raffle as I have 4 - count them 4 past hosts who came together to donate 7-piece cookware sets.
pampered1224
Silver Member
You all know by now that my goal is a $6000 + fundraising event in May.
Now I used my pledge sheet and did not get many people to sign up. However, while I was busy with regular shows I had people plotting behind my back. Here is what I have on the books with real dates, times and even advertising!
On Saturday, April 25th from noon to 4 p.m. a new PartyLite rep and I are doing an event we call Dinner by Candlelight. We are featuring 4 table settings from formal - with my good china, to everyday featuring our Dots Dinnerware, Casual out door with the Outdoor Party Plates, Utensils, Collapsible bowls and Chip & Dip, and an exotic setting using the bamboo. We are also concidering a buffet table set up with various Simple Additons and other serving pieces. My PartyLite friend loves our Simple Additons Cranberry edged serving pieces so that is what inspired him to ask about to a joint adventure. He will be providing the candel light! Plus this will be separate from the major fundrasier as I want ot be able to tell people to order Mother's Day gifts. I will place the order on the first of May.
On May 2nd from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. my brother and his girlfriend - who by the way did all the work - are hosting a Backyard Weenie Roast and Help Whip Cancer fund raiser. Steven, my brother will be the grill master. We will charge $2 for a dog, soda and chips. And of course the HWC products and all the products will be for sale. She got some friends to put together a permanent 5 foot by 2 foot vinal sign that reads Help Whip Cancer with The Pampered Chef. It is black with bright pink letters!!! That thing had to cost a fortune! And she is placing an ad in the local neighborhood paper!
On Friday, May 8 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and again on Saturday, May 9th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. - my other brother - all though he does not know it yet - will be helping my at the St John - The Wilderness Church Annual Flower Sale. This even coincides with Mother's Day and is usually very busy. The two coordinators of the flower sale, Mary and Sue asked me back in February to be there.
On Saturday, May 9th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and again on Sunday, May 8 - yep Mother's Day - from 10:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. I will be doing a colaberative event hosted by the True Woman group of Willimas Bay. This even is being held at The Lodge at Geneva Ridge hotel and Resort. We will be one of many but the event coordianator is excited about having us.
I have 5 outside Hope Helpers as I am calling them also collecting orders in Mid-Wisconsin; Oklahoma City, OK; Henderson, TX; Colchester, VT and Southeastern Wisconsin. If I can't get 300 $20 orders out of all that - I should not be doing this! I am also working on a venue in Mequon, WI for the weekend of May 16th and possibly one for the weekend of May 23rd even though it is a holiday weekend, in Milwaukee I also will be doing a separate raffle as I have 4 - count them 4 past hosts who came together to donate 7-piece cookware sets. I know, I almost fell over. I look at it this way. It all goes to ACS even though it does not all go through PC. We are doing $10 per ticket and 6 for $50. After a little bird out here gave me some advice I contacted all my ladies and they agreed that it would be best too to let the winner choose what type of cookware they wanted. The really cool part, the names will be drawn before I close the fundraiser and all the prizes will be ordered on the fundraiser and paid for by my 4 lovelies. So that is at least $1700 already toward the $6000. Not to shabby concidering I have not even gotten my HWC stuff yet. I have 200 catalogs, order forms, on-line ordering cheat sheets for all the hope helpers to hand out - they are all getting their own party in P3 and on my website as I want to thank them properly. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Last edited:
pampered1224 said:
On Friday, May 8 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and again on Saturday, May 9th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. - my other brother - all though he does not know it yet

Wow! Sounds like a great May and lots of great HWC fundraisers! I had to chuckle when you said "he does not know it yet"... My hubby will be helping me quite a bit, but doesn't know it yet either.

I've got the opportunity to take orders at the Relay for Life (April 25th). I'm thinking this should be a great place to raise support for HWC.

Hope to see your name on the May list of top fundraisers!!!

You too Holly!
And yep, he still does not know as I keep missing him at home when I call. I am going to corner him on Easter Sunday though and because we are going to be at mom's he won't be able to say no because she is helping me at the venue at the hotel! Besides, I know he will help as he has a lot of friends in that area will be there for the flower sale. Once I tell him that, I won't have a problem at all with him! So...
I got all the order forms, catalogs and even 87 more invites to be a "Hope Helper" ready to go out. I figure if I hit my entire contact list, I can't go wrong. That in it self is about 300 people so - even if they only buy!

Wow, I am impressed. I guess I need to get off my butt and get going, you are quite an inspiration!

Well, I take the compliment!
Guy, you just have to think about the people you know who have gone through this. Or not. I think about my mom, sister and friends who never have had it but could get it. Believe me, it so becomes a labor of love that any amount of work is worth it! (And you what - it really isn't that hard if you do like I said and keep it simple silly!) And you don't have to go overboard either. A few pink things here and there always helps. There are no little donations - ever! They all help and that is what matters.

What is "So- How Are You Doing Hwc?"

"So- How Are You Doing Hwc?" is a common phrase used in Pampered Chef to check in on someone's progress or well-being. It stands for "So, How's Work (at) Pampered Chef?"

Do I have to answer truthfully when someone asks "So- How Are You Doing Hwc?"

While it's always best to be honest with your coworkers, you can choose how much information you share when someone asks "So- How Are You Doing Hwc?" You can simply say "I'm doing well, thanks for asking" or give a more detailed answer if you feel comfortable.

Is "So- How Are You Doing Hwc?" only used for work-related matters?

No, "So- How Are You Doing Hwc?" can also be used to check in on someone's personal life or overall well-being. It's a way to show that you care about your coworkers beyond just work matters.

Can I ask "So- How Are You Doing Hwc?" to my superiors?

Yes, you can ask "So- How Are You Doing Hwc?" to anyone in the company, regardless of their position. It's a common way to start a conversation and show that you value your coworkers.

Is there a specific response that is expected when someone asks "So- How Are You Doing Hwc?"

No, there is no specific response expected when someone asks "So- How Are You Doing Hwc?" It's a casual question and the response can vary depending on the person's mood or current situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies