• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soHappy to Have a Nice Director!!

In summary, Melinda was thrilled to have found a new director to support her business goals and dreams, and Chef Success wished her all the best as she begins this new journey.
Terrygyrl
I signed up with PC on Monday and received a call from my director Wednesday night. She was super nice and so full of energy and ideas. I'm going to a cluster meeting this Monday night and she offered to car pool with me so that we could get to know each other on the way to the meeting. She's a former accountant who was able to leave her accounting job and be a full time PC Director. What a great inspiration to a fellow accountant like me!

Also, my supportive boyfriend bought me a printer for Valentine's Day. I know it's not very romantic but I bought a computer last week and a printer wasn't part of the package. Since I'm taking grad classes part time, he thought I would definitely need one for homework and PC. How sweet! He also gave a sales pitch to his family who had never heard of Pampered Chef. He even gave a testimonial about the Easy Opener. He works out like a fiend and can bench press 300lbs and he had to use my Easy Opener one day to open his 2-liter, ha ha. I plan on using that story in my shows.

Welcome!Welcome to the Pampered Chef family and Chef Success! I too have a wonderful director! I had someone steal my bank account info and needed to order catalogs! She ordered a pack for me! I LOVE my director and would NEVER have signed if not for her! She's my inspiration!

Melinda,
Welcome aboard! That's so great that you're off to a happy and enthusiastic start. Even better that you're clicking nicely with your director. Way to go! You'll LOVE cluster meetings. They are great fun and wonderful motivators. The recognition is lots of fun and so many of us thrive on that. Good luck in your business!! :D

What is "soHappy to Have a Nice Director!!"?

"soHappy to Have a Nice Director!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement and gratitude for having a supportive and helpful director on their team.

How does having a nice director benefit consultants?

A nice director can provide guidance, support, and motivation for consultants. They can also help with training, share valuable tips and advice, and create a positive and inclusive team culture.

What qualities make a great director?

A great director is someone who is approachable, supportive, and knowledgeable in the Pampered Chef business. They should also have strong leadership skills, be able to communicate effectively, and genuinely care about the success of their team.

How can I show my appreciation for my nice director?

There are many ways to show your appreciation for your nice director, such as sending a heartfelt thank you note, giving a small gift, or simply expressing your gratitude during team meetings or one-on-one conversations.

What should I do if I don't have a nice director?

If you feel like you don't have a nice director on your team, reach out to your upline or other experienced consultants for support and guidance. You can also communicate your concerns with your director and work together to improve your working relationship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • tiggerhale