• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So Happy to Have a Nice Director!!

Terrygyrl

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2005
I signed up with PC on Monday and received a call from my director Wednesday night. She was super nice and so full of energy and ideas. I'm going to a cluster meeting this Monday night and she offered to car pool with me so that we could get to know each other on the way to the meeting. She's a former accountant who was able to leave her accounting job and be a full time PC Director. What a great inspiration to a fellow accountant like me!

Also, my supportive boyfriend bought me a printer for Valentine's Day. I know it's not very romantic but I bought a computer last week and a printer wasn't part of the package. Since I'm taking grad classes part time, he thought I would definitely need one for homework and PC. How sweet! He also gave a sales pitch to his family who had never heard of Pampered Chef. He even gave a testimonial about the Easy Opener. He works out like a fiend and can bench press 300lbs and he had to use my Easy Opener one day to open his 2-liter, ha ha. I plan on using that story in my shows.

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
Welcome!

Welcome to the Pampered Chef family and Chef Success! I too have a wonderful director! I had someone steal my bank account info and needed to order catalogs! She ordered a pack for me! I LOVE my director and would NEVER have signed if not for her! She's my inspiration!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Melinda,
Welcome aboard! That's so great that you're off to a happy and enthusiastic start. Even better that you're clicking nicely with your director. Way to go! You'll LOVE cluster meetings. They are great fun and wonderful motivators. The recognition is lots of fun and so many of us thrive on that. Good luck in your business!! :D