• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join Again on Thursday?

In summary, you can sign up again with Pampered Chef at any time with no limit on the number of times you can join as a consultant. If you are rejoining within 6 months, you can choose to either purchase a new starter kit or reactivate your previous one. If it has been more than 6 months, you will need to purchase a new starter kit. You can reactivate your previous consultant login and website if you are rejoining within 6 months, but if it has been more than 6 months, you will need to create a new login and website. If you are rejoining within 6 months, you will not have to go through training again, but if it has been more than 6 months
ColleenZCGH
I am so excited that I am signing up again on Thursday. Let's hope I do better this time around then the last 3 times. I miss doing shows and seeing/using the products.

Welcome Back! Do your DASH training. There's a lot that is new.

Welcome to CS!

1. How often can I sign up again with Pampered Chef?

You can sign up again with Pampered Chef at any time. There is no limit to how many times you can join as a consultant.

2. Will I have to purchase a new starter kit?

If you are rejoining Pampered Chef within 6 months of your last enrollment, you can choose to either purchase a new starter kit or reactivate your previous one. If it has been more than 6 months, you will need to purchase a new starter kit.

3. Can I still use my previous consultant login and website?

If you are rejoining within 6 months, you can reactivate your previous consultant login and website. If it has been more than 6 months, you will need to create a new login and website.

4. Will I have to go through training again?

If you are rejoining within 6 months, you will not have to go through training again. If it has been more than 6 months, you will need to complete training again before you can start hosting shows.

5. Will I still have access to my previous customers?

If you are rejoining within 6 months, you will still have access to your previous customers. If it has been more than 6 months, you will need to rebuild your customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karin