• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leslie's Big Achievement: Earning Her 7 Piece Set!

In summary, Leslie's 7 piece set includes a Chef's Knife, Utility Knife, Serrated Bread Knife, Santoku Knife, Paring Knife, Kitchen Shears, and a Knife Block. The knives and shears are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash and dry them for best results. The knives are high-quality and made with stainless steel blades for sharpness and durability. They can also be purchased individually, but buying the set offers a better value and comes with a convenient knife block. The set also has a lifetime guarantee from Pampered Chef, but it does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I just had to share! I know it isn't much, but I have been having a bad spell so it is something. I earned my 7 piece set!!!! It took me to the last minute, but I did it!
At this point in my business, I am taking what achievements I make and throwing a party!!
Thanks for letting me do my little happy dance,
Leslie

Good for you! I too was waiting till the last minute; I was sure my last host was going to buy cookware. And she didn't:( Oh well, I will get the 5 pc set and maybe another saute pan & be happy with it!!

Isn't much, HELLO...you just got the 7 piece set!! Woohoo, I think that is pretty huge...I had to buy mine!!

KrzyMom: I'd love yo have your dry spell! WAY TO GO!!!!!

way to go!

What is included in Leslie's 7 piece set?

The 7 piece set includes a Chef's Knife, Utility Knife, Serrated Bread Knife, Santoku Knife, Paring Knife, Kitchen Shears, and a Knife Block.

Is the set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the knives and shears in Leslie's 7 piece set are dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash and dry them immediately after use to maintain their sharpness and longevity.

What is the quality of the knives in Leslie's set?

The knives in Leslie's set are made with high-quality stainless steel blades that are sharp and durable. They are designed to last for years with proper care and maintenance.

Can I purchase the knives individually?

Yes, the knives in Leslie's 7 piece set can also be purchased individually. However, purchasing the set offers a better value and includes a convenient knife block for storage.

Are there any warranties for Leslie's 7 piece set?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a lifetime guarantee for their knives. If there are any defects or issues with the set, they will replace it for free. This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the knives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smarteez2