• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Bookings from Wearing My Pink Pampered Chef Shirt on Casual Day!

In summary, this woman has had a lot of success getting bookings by simply wearing her PC clothing. She has also given out a few catalogs.
ChefMommyinOC
I work 8-5 M-F in a call center and have a hard time getting bookings outside of my shows. So today (casual day) I'm wearing my pink HWC baseball T from VIP. I got a booking and two booking referrals from another person in the building! If you've ever considered buying PC clothing, trust me, it's worth it! 3 potential bookings just for wearing my shirt! WOOHOO!

Great for you!!! How exciting and what a great start to the weekend! I am a huge fan of wearing something PC everywhere! This weekend I will be wearing a shirt to our local Easter Egg Hunt, lots of moms and dads to get bookings and recruits from!

Yep, either wear PC or carry a PC bag! I gave away three catalogs this week by just carrying my catalog tote bag!

That's so cool! I love my PC tote bag! I met a host in Caribou Coffee a couple years ago and I just met another person last week in Caribou Coffee who is probably at least going to be placing an order!:D

I have the tote bag from supply order and have given out a couple of catalogs with it!

I just wanted to brag a second. This month was supposed to be slow for me due to a long vacation and the start up of baseball for my boys. I had one show on the calendar. Which I was happy with. Well, people are turning up everywhere wanting to do catalog shows! I have already turned in one and I have 2 more going right now. I also had a neighbor ask me for a catalog the other day because someone wanted to order something. Well, I went to ask her for the order yesterday and she said it was probably gonna be around $400!!!! She wanted to know if she could turn it into a cat show. Then the biggie, I am headed to the beach and a great friend of mine lives close by. I called her Friday to see if she wanted to do one and she said yes! Her last show was $1350. So for a month that I thought was going to be slim pickings it just keeps getting better. I feel very blessed. Good luck to all of you. I hope you are having success as well.

Congratulations! I love when they fall in your lap like that. Just when you think your about to quit, someone pops out of the blue and wants to do a show. It's keep me going my 2 1/2 years.

1. How can wearing the pink Pampered Chef shirt on casual day help me get bookings?

Wearing the pink Pampered Chef shirt on casual day can help you get bookings by drawing attention to your business and sparking conversations with potential customers. It also shows that you are proud to be a representative of the Pampered Chef brand.

2. Do I have to wear the pink Pampered Chef shirt on casual day to get the 3 bookings?

No, wearing the pink Pampered Chef shirt on casual day is not a requirement to get the 3 bookings. However, it can increase your chances of getting bookings as it helps promote your business and showcases your dedication to the brand.

3. What if I don't have enough time to wear the pink Pampered Chef shirt on casual day?

If you are unable to wear the pink Pampered Chef shirt on casual day, you can still participate in the 3 bookings challenge by utilizing other methods of promoting your business, such as social media or reaching out to potential customers directly.

4. Can I wear any Pampered Chef shirt on casual day or does it have to be the pink one?

While wearing any Pampered Chef shirt on casual day can still help promote your business, the pink shirt is specifically chosen for the 3 bookings challenge as it stands out and is easily recognizable as a Pampered Chef brand ambassador.

5. What should I do if someone asks me about the pink Pampered Chef shirt on casual day?

If someone asks you about the pink Pampered Chef shirt on casual day, take the opportunity to tell them about your business and the products you offer. You can also offer them a catalog or business card to further pique their interest and potentially lead to a booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • RosieTrips