• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting New Milestone: Signed 1st Consultant at Show!

In summary, signing a consultant at a show means that someone joined as a consultant after attending a Pampered Chef party or demonstration. This benefits the new consultant, the host of the show, and the consultant who signed them. To become a consultant at a show, simply express interest and the hosting consultant will provide information. Before signing up, it's important to understand the commitment and responsibilities, as well as familiarize yourself with the products and compensation plan. New consultants will receive support and resources from their sponsor and the Pampered Chef community to help them succeed.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am so excited! I went to Leadership in Denver and since I have been home I have signed 3 new Consultants!! Today I signed my very first one AT A SHOW!!!

Way to go!! You're an awesome leader and your new consultants are lucky to be working with you!

Shari in TX (your 2011 Conference roomie)

Last edited:
WAHOO Shelly! Congrats!

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Shari in TX said:
Way to go!! You're an awesome leader and your new consultants are lucky to be working with you!

Shari in TX (your 2011 Conference roomie)

Aww thanks Shari! You are so sweet! How have you been?

Wahoo to you!!!

What does it mean to sign 1st consultant at a show?

Signing a consultant at a show means that someone attended a Pampered Chef party or demonstration and decided to join as a consultant and start their own business. This is an exciting milestone for both the new consultant and their sponsor.

What are the benefits of signing a consultant at a show?

Signing a consultant at a show not only helps the new consultant start their own business, but it also benefits the host of the show by earning them host rewards. It also helps the consultant who signed them by earning them commission and building their team.

How can I become a consultant at a Pampered Chef show?

To become a consultant at a Pampered Chef show, simply attend a party or demonstration and express interest in joining. The consultant hosting the show will provide you with information and help you get started on your new business journey.

What do I need to know before signing up as a consultant at a show?

Before signing up as a consultant at a show, it is important to understand the commitment and responsibilities that come with running your own Pampered Chef business. You should also familiarize yourself with the products and compensation plan.

What support and resources are available for new consultants signed at a show?

New consultants who are signed at a show will receive support and training from their sponsor and the Pampered Chef community. They will also have access to online resources, marketing materials, and ongoing training opportunities to help them succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • JJessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies