• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Challenges: Achieving Director Status with the 30-60-90 Rule

In summary, you have had a string of bad luck, but things are looking up. You are excited about your new job and have filled your calendar with signings.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Ok... well a lot has happened and i have not been able to log on to this site and i was going through withdrawals....

my basement flooded, my computer crashed (no relation) i had a recruit sign under someone else.... that in itself is enough .... but my director who is the best! encouraged me to go to our monthly cluster that i was not going to go... and it was so refreshing.... since that 1 week in feb i have filled my calander till april and SIGNED a recruit.... As soon as she qualifies i will be FUTURE DIRECTOR...

My director mention something that i have heard now for 3 years, but for some reason it just clicked... the 30-60-90 rule....
Boy i have been on the phone every day and night!!! LOL

Well just wanted to share!
Best of luck to all of you shooting for directorship!

Wow, you've had a string of bad luck!! I'm so glad to hear things are looking up. I love cluster meetings for that motivation and little kick in the butt that we all sometimes need. That's great that it got you energized and back on track. Congrats for getting to work and seeing some results. Thanks for sharing! :)

????What is the 30....60....90 rule?

30 60 90?I am very happy things turned around for you! I am needing some help too. What is this 30 60 90 rule?

The 30/60/90 Rule - Conversion RulesWhen the team is up by 2 or 3 runs, there's nobody on base and you bring your pitcher in the last inning for an easy game, it's called the 90%. If you have a tying run on base in the last inning, you bring your best pitcher in for a 30% conversion chance of saving the game. 60% is regular saves. Oh wait, that's baseball! ( :) tee-hee)

Okay, seriously: It's in terms of goal setting. If you want to convert your business and see positive results in 90 days, you look at projects in a 30 day and 60 day progress report. It motivates you to do more now, than later. In our business, they say that what you do now has a direct correlation to how your business will be 3 months from now. Does this make sense or am I rambling?

30-60-90 also has some sort of geometric meaning with right triangles too, but I better pass on that explanation. It's been too many years!

excitedThanks for explaining that... much better than i could have done... And things are definately turning around.. PRAISE GOD... I am typing this from my laptop computer at home.... YIPEEE... the computer guy called and said it was just my lcd. I need a new LCD... BUT in the mean time i can hook my laptop up to a monitor and work. I DID NOT LOSE A THING! and it only cost me $40.00 (for now... ) I will eventually(after a few more shows) purchase a new LCD.

ALSO.... i signed a recruit.... i did ccc and got another booking and she already put an order in for the gen II cookset.... i never thought that i could sell the cookware to earn the new cookware .... but i am well on my way!!!

I LOVE THIS JOB. Wait it is not a JOB when you enjoy it...

What is the 30-60-90 rule and how does it relate to achieving Director status?

The 30-60-90 rule is a strategy used by Pampered Chef consultants to set and achieve their goals within a 90-day period. It involves breaking down your goals into smaller, achievable tasks to be completed within 30, 60, and 90 days. This rule is especially helpful in reaching the milestone of Director status, as it helps consultants stay focused and motivated on their journey to leadership.

What are some common challenges that consultants face when trying to achieve Director status?

Some common challenges consultants face include time management, balancing personal and professional responsibilities, and building a strong team. It can also be challenging to consistently meet sales and recruiting goals, as well as keeping up with the ever-changing demands of the business.

What are some tips for staying on track with the 30-60-90 rule?

One tip is to break down your goals into smaller, manageable tasks and create a daily or weekly action plan. This will help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It's also important to regularly review and adjust your plan as needed. Additionally, staying accountable to yourself and your team can help you stay on track and motivated.

How can networking and building relationships help in achieving Director status?

Networking and building relationships with other consultants and potential customers can greatly benefit your business and help you achieve Director status. Networking allows you to learn from others, share ideas, and potentially gain new customers and team members. Building strong relationships with your team and customers can also lead to increased sales and support in reaching your goals.

What are some strategies for overcoming obstacles and challenges on the path to Director status?

One strategy is to stay positive and remind yourself of why you started this journey. It can also be helpful to seek support from your upline or fellow consultants. Additionally, consistently reviewing and adjusting your goals and action plan can help you overcome any challenges that may arise. Remember to also celebrate small victories and stay determined to reach your ultimate goal of Director status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies