1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings So Excited

1. cookinthehouse

cookinthehouse Member Silver Member

Ok... well a lot has happened and i have not been able to log on to this site and i was going through withdrawals....

my basement flooded, my computer crashed (no relation) i had a recruit sign under someone else.... that in itself is enough .... but my director who is the best! encouraged me to go to our monthly cluster that i was not going to go... and it was so refreshing.... since that 1 week in feb i have filled my calander till april and SIGNED a recruit.... As soon as she qualifies i will be FUTURE DIRECTOR...

My director mention something that i have heard now for 3 years, but for some reason it just clicked... the 30-60-90 rule....
    Boy i have been on the phone every day and night!!! LOL

Well just wanted to share!
    Best of luck to all of you shooting for directorship!

2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Wow, you've had a string of bad luck!! I'm so glad to hear things are looking up. I love cluster meetings for that motivation and little kick in the butt that we all sometimes need. That's great that it got you energized and back on track. Congrats for getting to work and seeing some results. Thanks for sharing! :)

3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

????

What is the 30....60....90 rule?

4. varga11

varga11 Novice Member

30 60 90?

I am very happy things turned around for you! I am needing some help too. What is this 30 60 90 rule?

Feb 9, 2006
  5. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

The 30/60/90 Rule - Conversion Rules

When the team is up by 2 or 3 runs, there's nobody on base and you bring your pitcher in the last inning for an easy game, it's called the 90%. If you have a tying run on base in the last inning, you bring your best pitcher in for a 30% conversion chance of saving the game. 60% is regular saves. Oh wait, that's baseball! ( :) tee-hee)

Okay, seriously: It's in terms of goal setting. If you want to convert your business and see positive results in 90 days, you look at projects in a 30 day and 60 day progress report. It motivates you to do more now, than later. In our business, they say that what you do now has a direct correlation to how your business will be 3 months from now. Does this make sense or am I rambling?

30-60-90 also has some sort of geometric meaning with right triangles too, but I better pass on that explanation. It's been too many years!

Feb 9, 2006
  6. cookinthehouse

cookinthehouse Member Silver Member

excited

Thanks for explaining that... much better than i could have done... And things are definately turning around.. PRAISE GOD... I am typing this from my laptop computer at home.... YIPEEE... the computer guy called and said it was just my lcd. I need a new LCD... BUT in the mean time i can hook my laptop up to a monitor and work. I DID NOT LOSE A THING! and it only cost me $40.00 (for now... ) I will eventually(after a few more shows) purchase a new LCD.

ALSO.... i signed a recruit.... i did ccc and got another booking and she already put an order in for the gen II cookset.... i never thought that i could sell the cookware to earn the new cookware .... but i am well on my way!!!

I LOVE THIS JOB. Wait it is not a JOB when you enjoy it...

Have something to add?