• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Show Success! I'm Now the Proud Owner of the QSP!

In summary, a "Product Show" is a Pampered Chef event that focuses on showcasing products and their features in an interactive way. To ensure success and increase chances of winning the QSP, consultants should plan and prepare beforehand and engage with guests during the event. The QSP is an important achievement that recognizes a consultant's successful "Product Show" and serves as a way to track progress and growth. "Product Shows" can be hosted virtually or in person, and effective follow-up with guests after the event is crucial for maximizing sales and potential QSP.
Blmal
I just received my products from my catalog show!!!! My show went great, and all of my friends and family are thoroughly enjoying their products!! :D I am not yet a consultant, but I have learned soooo much from all of you cheffers and I cannot wait to sign!!! I am now the proud owner of the QSP, rotary grater, large pizza stone and yes that wonderful DCB:love::love:!!!! I plan to make the chicken fajitas tonight and I cannot wait!!!! Now that we have the QSP and pizza stone we cant seem to get enough of making cookies, pizza and kool-aid!!!! LOL!!! Im always reading each others posts and helpful hints/ suggestions. I have also "stolen" several ideas which I plan to use once I become official!!!

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! With such a great attitude and excitement and love for the products, you'll be great and do well! :)Welcome to CS! :)

Congrats!!
That's how I got started to, just a simple catalog show for a friend. I wish I had ordered the DCB though, it will come in handy for cooking shows!

Good luck!

1. What is a "Product Show" and how is it different from a regular sales event?

A "Product Show" is a Pampered Chef event where a consultant demonstrates various products and recipes to a group of guests in a fun and interactive way. It is different from a regular sales event because it focuses on showcasing the products and their features, rather than just selling them.

2. How can I ensure a successful "Product Show" and increase my chances of winning the QSP?

To ensure a successful "Product Show," it is important to plan and prepare beforehand. This includes inviting a good mix of guests, promoting the event, and having all necessary materials and products on hand. It is also important to engage with your guests and make the event fun and interactive. By doing so, you will increase your chances of winning the QSP.

3. What is the QSP and why is it an important achievement for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The QSP, or Qualified Show Performance, is an achievement that recognizes a consultant's successful "Product Show." It is important because it shows that the consultant has effectively demonstrated and sold products, resulting in a high sales volume. It also serves as a way to track progress and growth within the Pampered Chef business.

4. Can I host a "Product Show" virtually or does it have to be in person?

Yes, you can host a "Product Show" virtually through platforms like Zoom, Facebook Live, or Skype. This allows you to reach a wider audience and still have an engaging and interactive event. However, if you prefer to host an in-person event, that is also an option.

5. What are some tips for following up with guests after a "Product Show" to maximize sales and potential QSP?

Following up with guests after a "Product Show" is crucial for maximizing sales and potential QSP. Some tips for effective follow-up include sending personalized thank-you notes, offering special discounts or promotions, and providing additional information or recipes for the products that were showcased. It is also important to follow up in a timely manner to keep the momentum going from the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Canyon Chef
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Chefgailb