• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!

In summary, "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement and success during the month of September. It is not a company-wide promotion or incentive, but rather a personal celebration of achieving certain goals in sales and team building. While there are no specific rewards or recognition from the company, consultants may choose to acknowledge and celebrate each other's success. As a new consultant, you can also participate in "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!" and use it as motivation to continue growing your business.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Not only did I make my $15K in career sales- I blew it out of the water! With only two catalog shows and a cooking show, and two of those were home office leads!!!! :eek:

$1843.43 in sales, for a total of $16,273.85 in career sales! WAHOO! Way to start my fall off right! I am thrilled to get on the phone with my director in 20 minutes for our weekly call and share this good news with her! :D :D :D

Congratulations, that is great! Keep up the good work.

Wahoo! Congrats on the fantastic achievement!

Way to go!!!

I bet your director will be (almost) as excited as you! One of the things I love best is seeing my team achieve/go beyond their goals!
Congratulations!

Congrats!!!!

Congratulations!

ChefBeckyD said:
I bet your director will be (almost) as excited as you! One of the things I love best is seeing my team achieve/go beyond their goals!
Congratulations!

Yep! What Becky said! I was blown away by some of my new consultants this month.. as in thrilled to pieces!!

Thanks all! My director was very excited and was wondering how I was going to celebrate my $15K career sales achievement- I think I might get myself a manicure this weekend ;)

Congrats!!!! I definitely think you get yourself a mani...and a pedi!!!

pc_jessica said:
Congrats!!!! I definitely think you get yourself a mani...and a pedi!!!

I was thinking the same thing Jessica! ;)

That is fabulous! Congrats on so many levels! Now go pamper yourself! :)

WOOHOO! That first $15K is so exciting! You had a fantastic month too!

:D Congratulations!!!

Great job on your highest month and hitting that $15,000 milestone. $50,000 will be closer than you think.

Julie- THAT is exciting!!!! Hopefully directorship is closer than I think as well ;)

1. What is "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!"?

"soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!" is a phrase often used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement and success during the month of September. It signifies that the consultant had a particularly successful month in terms of sales and/or team building.

2. Is "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!" a company-wide promotion or incentive?

No, "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!" is not a company-wide promotion or incentive. It is simply a phrase used by individual consultants to celebrate their personal achievements and success during the month of September.

3. How can I participate in "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!"?

To participate in "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!", you must become a Pampered Chef consultant and have a successful month in September. This could mean reaching certain sales goals or building a strong team of consultants. Once you achieve this, you can proudly declare "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!" to your fellow consultants and customers.

4. Are there any rewards or recognition for achieving "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!"?

Pampered Chef does not offer any specific rewards or recognition for achieving "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!", but consultants may choose to celebrate and acknowledge each other's success through their own team or company-wide initiatives.

5. Can I still participate in "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you can still participate in "soExcited! Sept Was My Biggest Month Ever!" and use the phrase to express your excitement and success during your first September with Pampered Chef. This can also serve as motivation to continue growing your business in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies