• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Balance Motherhood and Direct Sales? Any Tips?

In summary, balancing motherhood and a direct sales business can be challenging but possible by involving children in the business, setting boundaries, and prioritizing time. To stay on track and motivated, setting goals, surrounding oneself with a supportive community, and celebrating successes can be helpful. When making phone calls with children in the background, finding a quiet space or rescheduling can be effective. Increasing bookings and sales can be achieved by consistently reaching out to past and potential customers, offering incentives, asking for referrals, and having business information and samples readily available. To promote to Director, dedication, hard work, consistency, setting goals, seeking guidance, booking and holding parties, recruiting and training new consultants, staying organized, and believing in oneself are key factors.
sillylittlechef
Hello! I am Dusty from Illinois. I just ended my super starter month 3 in Aug! I am really excited to find this community to get tips and stay on track by reading about others success. My upline is in MN and sometimes it's hard to make contact with them. I have enjoyed my business so much and really want to promote to Director. I had 7 shows last month, but I only have three this month. I keep hearing that Sept. is usually a really great month so I hope to get more bookings. I have three children all under 4 (my oldest will be 4 at the end of the month.) I do not work full time, but with the children in the background phone calls are hard to make, any tips on that are more than welcome! The Pampered Chef is the best opportunity to come to my family! I earn enough money for a lot of the fun things we couldn't do before. :) I have read some of the postings already and know that I am going to learn so much form all of you!

Welcome to our Virtual Cluster!!!

And yes you will learn lots from this site, there are people from all walks of life and from all levels in this great world of PC. I don't get to go to many of my cluster meetings either, is there any way there is a hospitality cluster closer to you that you could join. There are many great hospitality directors out there. I get most of my helpful information from here.

Don't be afraid to ask anything, because the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Welcome aboard...you will love it here!!

WelcomeWelcome Dusty!!!! Congradulations on joining the best place on the net! You won't find a better bunch of people around. I give this site alot of the credit for my buiness being what it is today. You are going to love it here and we are glad to have you! :D

Welcome Dusty (from another Illinoisan - Geneva in fact) - sounds like you're off to a great start - you'll love checking out this site for ideas and encouragement - continued good luck to you!

Gina Miller

Welcome Dusty! You'll love it hear--great people, great advice, great flyers!

1. How can I balance motherhood and my direct sales business?

Balancing motherhood and direct sales can be challenging, but it is definitely possible. One tip is to involve your children in your business as much as possible. They can help with simple tasks like packaging orders or setting up for a party. You can also schedule your work around your children's nap times or when they are occupied with activities. It's also important to set boundaries and prioritize your time, making sure to schedule in quality time with your family.

2. How can I stay on track and motivated in my business?

One way to stay on track and motivated is by setting goals for yourself and your business. This can help give you direction and a sense of purpose. It's also helpful to surround yourself with a supportive community, whether it's your upline, fellow consultants, or online groups. They can provide encouragement, advice, and accountability. Lastly, remember to celebrate your successes, no matter how small they may seem.

3. I struggle with making phone calls with my children in the background. Any tips?

One tip for making phone calls with children in the background is to find a quiet and distraction-free space, such as a closed door room or outside. You can also try scheduling phone calls during nap times or when your children are occupied with a quiet activity. If all else fails, don't be afraid to apologize for any background noise and reschedule the call for a more convenient time.

4. How can I increase my bookings and sales?

One way to increase bookings and sales is by consistently reaching out to past customers and potential new customers. You can do this through social media, email, or in-person interactions. Offer incentives or promotions to encourage people to host a party or place an order. You can also ask for referrals from satisfied customers. Additionally, make sure to always have your business information and product samples on hand to share with people you meet.

5. How can I promote to Director in my business?

Promoting to Director requires dedication, hard work, and consistency. It's important to set specific goals and create a plan to achieve them. Reach out to your upline for guidance and support. Make sure to consistently book and hold parties, and focus on building a strong team by recruiting and training new consultants. Stay organized and track your progress to stay on target for your goals. Most importantly, believe in yourself and your abilities to achieve success as a Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jaimice
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Barbara Larsen