• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing..

In summary, Stephanie worked hard to reach her goal of qualifying with four shows of at least $150 while also juggling a full-time job, wedding planning, and a toddler. Despite two unsuccessful shows, she persevered and managed to not only qualify, but also earn a $1250 bonus and over $200 in her bank. She expressed her excitement and gratitude for the support she received and encouraged others to keep at it. Stephanie's success serves as an inspiration to others, especially those with busy schedules, and she has been asked to share her tips for balancing PC and a full-time job. Congratulations to Stephanie for her achievement and for keeping a positive attitude throughout the process.
StephanieTPC
May was my SS1. I had a goal of just qualifying with four shows of at least $150. I work about 60 hours a week at my main job, am planning a wedding and have a toddler. SO...It's busy around my house.

My first two shows were awful. No one showed up or wanted to buy anything, you get the idea....

BUT - I have qualified and have reached the $1250 BONUS with over $200 in my bank.

I AM SO EXCITED.

I just had to share and say that I'm so thankful for all the words of encouragement when I posted about my first show host and my bridal shower disaster.

It really paid off to keep at it.

Thanks for listening :)

CONGRATULATIONS STEPHANIE!:D :D :D That is terriffic! Keep up the momentum, I can tell you got right back up and did what you were supposed to do after your first 2 shows! GOOD JOB!:D

Congrats Stephanie!!! Those last couple shows are more along the lines of what you can expect in this business. That's fantastic! Have fun with your FREE products. :)

Stephanie,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a great job you did making your month a success.

I would love to learn about some of the tricks you do to help balance your life around PC. I work full-time as well, and it can be a bit of a challenge sometimes to get PC stuff done. Email me at the address below, if you have a moment, and we can discuss business ideas.

WOOHOO! *happy dance*

Congrats! I know that feeling.. keep banking! I earned one plus bonus but hey, its all worth it!!! ;)

Yeah Stephanie, way to go...congrats and keep building that bank baby!

WAT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOO Stephanie!!!:D :D :D
It only gets easier from here:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ginger:cool:

I work full time too - I would love to hear your tricks as well for balance PC and working full time.

Good Job Stephanie. Keep thinking positive and you will do just fine

Congratulations Stephanie! I work full time too, so can totally relate! I applaud you for for keeping it up after 2 bad shows and scoring your SS bonus! If you can do this well with so much stuff going on, you are going to be awesome!

1. What is "soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing.."?

"soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing.." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to show their excitement and enthusiasm for the products they are sharing with others.

2. Is "soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing.." an official saying from Pampered Chef?

No, "soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing.." is not an official saying from Pampered Chef. It is a phrase that has become popular among consultants as a way to express their passion for the products.

3. Can I use "soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing.." when promoting Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you are welcome to use "soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing.." when promoting Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to show your excitement and encourage others to try the products.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing.."?

No, anyone can use "soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing.." when talking about Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and energetic way to share your love for the products with others.

5. How do I properly use "soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing.." in my posts or conversations?

There is no specific rule on how to use "soExcited...hope You Don't Mind Me Sharing.." but it is typically used at the beginning or end of a post or conversation when sharing about Pampered Chef products. It is also often paired with a hashtag, such as #PamperedChefConsultant or #PamperedChefProud, to connect with other consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjdickie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
apriljc
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies
Views
wadesgirl