• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are You Ready for an Incredible Spring Launch with Your Team?

In summary, six of your team members are going to Spring Launch. One of them is a brand new team member and has only done one show. The other four have both registered and been doing part-time work for you. All of them are very excited about the event.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
As of today, I have 6 of my team going to Spring Launch! I'm so excited! One of them is brand new - has done one show, and two of them both signed last April, but told me at our meeting this week that they want to make PC their FT job! They have both done an awesome job as Part timers, and I have encouraged them to be accountability partners...their stats are almost exactly the same (one signed 2 weeks before the other) except one has recruited (and is getting ready to recruit again! WAHOO!).
I'm just excited about seeing them all get excited about their businesses - Spring Launch is going to be Incredible!

I know I have 5 of my team going as well!!! Yay!

I have 24 from my organization. Nancy, you are in Orange right? I am in Temecula. So I am assuming you will be at Anaheim???

I only have 6 stateside girls and 2 are registered. I really wish I could go! I do have one Okinawa girl tossing around the idea of going, so I put it out there tonight that my upline in Misawa, Japan has 1 girl going who's looking for someone for carpool purposes from Seattle. I suggested that if more want to take a military flight to Seattle, that they could all share car rental expenses & have a big hotel room slumber party! Maybe more will decide at the last minute to go.

Hubby has a military thing & will be leaving too close for me to chance going that far away & not getting back to take the kids before he leaves. So I'm out for sure!

I have 24 from my organization. Nancy, you are in Orange right? I am in Temecula. So I am assuming you will be at Anaheim???

Yes! Although I have to leave after lunch because I have a super important wedding to attend at 3:30 in Irvine. But yes, I'm there. Who's your upline?

Congratulations on your great numbers, everyone! I am so pleased that we have 10 total. On a HO leader call they say that if you can get 1/3rd of your total downline to go, that it is a good thing.

I have 5 going too I'm super excited!

We have 11 going also. I am so so so excited, especially since it means a 5 hour drive and overnight stay for us. We are all excited about a ROAD TRIP!!! Wahoooo!!

Oh me too! This year I have 5 team members coming with me! I'm also excited that our spring launch is only 35 miles from my house! Of course, with Atlanta traffic that could still take me 2 hours to drive there!

Nanisu said:

Yes! Although I have to leave after lunch because I have a super important wedding to attend at 3:30 in Irvine. But yes, I'm there. Who's your upline?

Patsy McGovern is my NE, Lorie Savidge is my direct upline

beckyjsmith said:
We have 11 going also. I am so so so excited, especially since it means a 5 hour drive and overnight stay for us. We are all excited about a ROAD TRIP!!! Wahoooo!!

Ours is only 2.5 hours away, but we're still doing a Road Trip! We're staying at the Embassy Suites, which is 9 miles from the conference center - but it means free appetizers and beverages on Friday night, and a made to order breakfast on Sat. morning before the Launch! Cannot wait for the fun with my Team! We'll be traveling and staying w/ my directors cluster - so in all, right now there are 13 of us going.

But I have just over 1/3 of my team going, so I guess I can consider that a success! Who knows - some of the others may still join us!

I'd LOVE to go, but flights to CA are expensive right now. And, hubby's schedule is too tight for me to try and hop (military flight) over. Guess I'll wait to hear all about it on here.... :)

Another one registered yesterday...now I have 6 on my team going. I'm more excited about that and watching their reactions at Spring Launch than I am to see what's announced!

pamperedlinda said:
Another one registered yesterday...now I have 6 on my team going. I'm more excited about that and watching their reactions at Spring Launch than I am to see what's announced!

I know! I've had a couple of them message me or email to tell me that they are so excited to be going...and I think I'm even more excited for them!

What is the Spring Launch all about?

The Spring Launch is an annual event where Pampered Chef introduces new products, recipes, and deals for the spring season. It's a great opportunity to stock up on essentials and try out some exciting new items for your kitchen.

When is the Spring Launch happening?

The Spring Launch typically takes place in late February or early March. This year, it will be on March 3rd, 2021. Mark your calendars and get ready to shop!

Do I need to be a consultant to attend the Spring Launch?

No, anyone can attend the Spring Launch! It's open to all customers who are interested in learning about our new products and promotions.

How can I participate in the Spring Launch?

You can participate in the Spring Launch by attending a virtual or in-person event, or by shopping online. Check with your consultant for more information on events happening near you.

Will there be any special deals or promotions during the Spring Launch?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions during the Spring Launch. Be sure to tune in or visit our website to take advantage of these limited-time offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • cincychef