• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited!! but Frustrated at the Same Time..

In summary, Lindsey was trying to get people to sign up for her bridal registry, but found it to be too expensive and not worth it. She also found that getting people to call her back was difficult. She suggests passive forms of communication, like different flyers, before contacting the brides.
Pampered Chef Mommy
Gold Member
So yesterday i got my first home office leads to my website.. What a surprise.. I never thought my hard work would pay off. but it looks like its starting too, if i could only get my team motivated to do sales ever mth.. Any suggestions?
I am also wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to handle David's Bridal.. I have my info there and then each mth they send me out the names that have registered with them. I have been doing this since August and have recieved nothing out of it.. And its expensive.. What to do what to do.. :chef:
Thanks lindsey

About David's Bridal...RUN!! Get out of the contract if you can!! When we were first told about the Wedding Registry several of us signed up with DB. It wound up being a HUGE money sucker. After participating 8 months (I was committed...after that I needed to be committed) I pulled out. Too expensive and NOT worth it!

tell me about it.. I cant get out of my contact till August of next yr.. Its a huge money sucker.. so much for them stating it was going to be a huge money maker.. The only way I can get out of it is if they find someone to replace mine.. so frustrateing

What I have done is a bridal fair it was 500 so 4 of us split it . ( then it's not so bad . Still got the people that registered plus each of us had out own raffle slips . So far so good .......... We worth the 125.oo for 1 day at least we are not commited for a long time

How many people did you get to register?

Davids Bridal gets around 40-100 brides in there a mth. As long as they dont mind being contacted i get all the names.. but I think its a waste when i cant get anyone to call me back. Its not a bridal fair its a contract with davids bridal so its not like i can share the cost.. Its just frustrating. It seems like i am working to pay this stupid contract!

Is there anyway that you can give the brides more information passively before you contact them - like a different type of flyer rather than the stock one that we have. Or even a flyer with the monthly special hoping that they will host a show beyond their bridal show or even be interested in doing a regular show even if they are not interested in a bridal show. They probably think they will have to pay something, or will be harrassed by you because people just don't understand.

1. What is "soExcited!! but Frustrated at the Same Time.."?

"soExcited!! but Frustrated at the Same Time.." is a phrase commonly used by people who have recently joined Pampered Chef as a consultant. It expresses the excitement of starting a new business venture, but also the frustration of not knowing where to begin.

2. How can Pampered Chef help with this feeling?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of resources and support for new consultants, including training materials, mentorship programs, and a strong community of experienced consultants. They can also provide tips and advice on how to overcome the initial frustrations and get started on the right foot.

3. Are there any specific tools or products that can help new consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and products specifically designed for consultants, such as the Consultant's Kit and the Consultant's Corner website. These resources can help with organizing and managing your business, as well as providing tips for successful parties and events.

4. What are some common challenges that new consultants face?

Some common challenges for new consultants include building a customer base, managing time effectively, and understanding the compensation and rewards structure. However, with the support and resources provided by Pampered Chef, these challenges can be overcome with dedication and hard work.

5. How can I stay motivated and excited about my Pampered Chef business?

One of the best ways to stay motivated and excited is to set realistic goals for yourself and celebrate your achievements along the way. Additionally, staying connected with other consultants and attending training events can help keep you inspired and motivated. Remember to also have fun and enjoy the process of building your business!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchefqueen
  • hmolah