• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited About the July & Aug. Specials!

In summary, the specials look to be heating up! The hostess that just closed had an $800 show will be so excited! She will definitely want to do the July Show now for sure! I want to really book up June though! I want at least the $3,000 level this time for SAT!!!
WOW WOW WOW OOOO WOW!!! I had a hostess on Sunday earn 2 free items and she is so upset that she can't afford the cookware sets. Well guess what!!!! I'm calling her in the am to close and rebook her in AUGUST!!!!! Her party was $400 and I know she can get to $500 for the stainless sets YEAH for everyone!

This is awesome! Guess I'll be hosting a show both months! lol

My Host that just closed had an $800 show will be so excited! She will definitely want to do the July Show now for sure! I want to really book up June though! I want at least the $3,000 level this time for SAT!!!

Can you see me doing the happy dance???? :p:D:love::)

Yes! I am so glad we can offer the extra FREE products and the cookware discount!!!!

I am so excited. I've had 2 people tell me they definately want to have a show the next time we have a cookware special! I am SOOO excited, & I'm calling them in the morning!!

This is way too cool!! So excited about the specials!

Thanks for posting! I'm putting my reminder binder together right now for the next few months and hadn't seen this yet!

Yes, the specials are great. I just don't want to book to far ahead yet but at least knowing what is coming will help matching customers for certain promotions.

I'm shocked no new consultant promo. When I started it was rare they did one--now it seems like there is one every month--just another reason to get on the phone and encourage some of my leads to sign before the end of the month.

Hey! don't get too excited about the cookware. This promo might get you bookings but you are not getting any commission of the cookware sets as they are the promo of the month.... Book for June and get your NEW Fall items for FREE!!!!

I think it's very smart that they reserved the cookware sets for shows of $550 or more.
In the past, I have had hosts who didn't even try to get sales, because all they wanted was a cookware set for 60% off. So, usually half of their sales were the past host ordering cookware at 60% off, and then a few other orders. My show avg. during Cookware sales month has always taken a dive - so I am thrilled to have something to combat that this year!

Awesome specials...anyone think they'll surprise us with a New Consultant Promo? Hard to believe they wouldn't but what could they offer? They offered so much this year alone.

WE need a single thumbs up symbol, I am soo use to facebooken thumbs up to reply! :p

flemings99 said:
I'm shocked no new consultant promo. When I started it was rare they did one--now it seems like there is one every month--just another reason to get on the phone and encourage some of my leads to sign before the end of the month.

I'm thinking the recruiting promotions might be in the works. It seems like they come out last minute, so there could still be hope.

heat123 said:
WE need a single thumbs up symbol, I am soo use to facebooken thumbs up to reply! :p

??? We do have a thumbs up symbol here (this one - :thumbup:)....but where are you finding one on Facebook?

ChefBeckyD said:
??? We do have a thumbs up symbol here (this one - :thumbup:)....but where are you finding one on Facebook?

I meant the I like it symbol on FB :pand I mean on here, just a simple thumbs up reply would be great! lol not having to type anything!

Don't sell July and April until May and June are the way you want them!

Becky, Heather means on FB, when someone has a status report you can just click Like, and a thumbs-up symbol appears. You don't have to actually comment.

pampchefsarah said:
Becky, Heather means on FB, when someone has a status report you can just click Like, and a thumbs-up symbol appears. You don't have to actually comment.

Ah....gotcha! I wasn't connecting the "like" feature with the thumbs-up for some reason.:eek:

HEY...Did anyone notice....At the 550+ level hosts can choose NEW openstock I believe SS pieces??

1.5qt
3qt
or 8qt

I wish they would do that for the executive!!

1. What are the July and August specials for Pampered Chef?

The July and August specials for Pampered Chef include discounts on popular products such as the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. There are also special offers for hosting a virtual party or becoming a consultant during these months.

2. How do I take advantage of the July and August specials?

To take advantage of the July and August specials, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant. You can order products directly through the website or through a virtual party. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up through the website or through your consultant.

3. When do the July and August specials end?

The July and August specials end on August 31st. Make sure to place your orders or sign up as a consultant before then to take advantage of these great deals!

4. Can I combine the July and August specials with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the July and August specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards or consultant benefits when ordering during this time.

5. Are there any new products being released during the July and August specials?

Yes, there are a few new products being released during the July and August specials, including the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. These products will be available at a discounted price during this time, so it's a great opportunity to try them out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • rebeccastt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • luvs2cook