1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: So excited about the July & Aug. Specials!

1. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

2. Aunticooks

Aunticooks Member Gold Member

WOW WOW WOW OOOO WOW!!! I had a hostess on Sunday earn 2 free items and she is so upset that she can't afford the cookware sets. Well guess what!!!! I'm calling her in the am to close and rebook her in AUGUST!!!!! Her party was $400 and I know she can get to $500 for the stainless sets YEAH for everyone!

Apr 24, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

This is awesome! Guess I'll be hosting a show both months! lol

4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

My Host that just closed had an $800 show will be so excited! She will definitely want to do the July Show now for sure! I want to really book up June though! I want at least the $3,000 level this time for SAT!!!

Apr 24, 2009
  5. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

Can you see me doing the happy dance???? :p:D:love::)

Yes! I am so glad we can offer the extra FREE products and the cookware discount!!!!

Apr 24, 2009
  6. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I am so excited. I've had 2 people tell me they definately want to have a show the next time we have a cookware special! I am SOOO excited, & I'm calling them in the morning!!

Apr 24, 2009
  7. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

This is way too cool!! So excited about the specials!

Apr 24, 2009
  8. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

Thanks for posting! I'm putting my reminder binder together right now for the next few months and hadn't seen this yet!

Apr 24, 2009
  9. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Yes, the specials are great. I just don't want to book to far ahead yet but at least knowing what is coming will help matching customers for certain promotions.

10. flemings99

flemings99 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm shocked no new consultant promo. When I started it was rare they did one--now it seems like there is one every month--just another reason to get on the phone and encourage some of my leads to sign before the end of the month.

Apr 24, 2009
  11. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

Hey! don't get too excited about the cookware. This promo might get you bookings but you are not getting any commission of the cookware sets as they are the promo of the month.... Book for June and get your NEW Fall items for FREE!!!!

Apr 24, 2009
  12. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I think it's very smart that they reserved the cookware sets for shows of $550 or more.
    In the past, I have had hosts who didn't even try to get sales, because all they wanted was a cookware set for 60% off. So, usually half of their sales were the past host ordering cookware at 60% off, and then a few other orders. My show avg. during Cookware sales month has always taken a dive - so I am thrilled to have something to combat that this year!

Apr 25, 2009
  13. missyciccolella

missyciccolella Advanced Member

Awesome specials...anyone think they'll surprise us with a New Consultant Promo? Hard to believe they wouldn't but what could they offer? They offered so much this year alone.

14. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

WE need a single thumbs up symbol, I am soo use to facebooken thumbs up to reply! :p

Apr 26, 2009
  15. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I'm thinking the recruiting promotions might be in the works. It seems like they come out last minute, so there could still be hope.

16. ChefBeckyD

??? We do have a thumbs up symbol here (this one - :thumbup:)....but where are you finding one on Facebook?

Apr 26, 2009
  17. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I meant the I like it symbol on FB :pand I mean on here, just a simple thumbs up reply would be great! lol not having to type anything!

Apr 26, 2009
  18. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Don't sell July and April until May and June are the way you want them!

Apr 26, 2009
  19. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Becky, Heather means on FB, when someone has a status report you can just click Like, and a thumbs-up symbol appears. You don't have to actually comment.

20. ChefBeckyD

Ah....gotcha! I wasn't connecting the "like" feature with the thumbs-up for some reason.:eek:

Apr 27, 2009
  21. nancycookspc

nancycookspc Member Gold Member

HEY...Did anyone notice....At the 550+ level hosts can choose NEW openstock I believe SS pieces??

1.5qt
    3qt
    or 8qt

I wish they would do that for the executive!!

Apr 27, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted