• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch: Are You Ready for the Excitement?

In summary, the conversation discusses an upcoming PC conference, the team's excitement for the event, and how many people will be going. The first wave of attendees is going on Friday, and they will be driving from Michigan City. There is also a plan for what time/train they will be taking. The second wave of attendees are going on Saturday, and they will be taking a train from Michigan City. There is also a plan for what time/train they will be taking. There is also a plan for what time/train they will be taking to go to the hotel and to go to the mall.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just got off the phone with my director....and now I'm even more excited about Spring Launch, just because of how well everything is fitting together!

We will be leaving Friday afternoon, we drive for about 1 1/2 hours to the commuter train, which then will take us almost practically right to our hotel, and the conference center where we will be having the Launch.
We were able to get an AWESOME rate @ The Embassy Suites, and will only be paying $30 for the night for each of us....AND The Embassy price includes free drinks and appetizers at night, and a FULL Breakfast Buffet in the morning, with made to order omelets, waffles, etc...

AND It's connected to the Conference Center by a Skywalk! Whoo hooo!

Oh - and 5 of my team signed up to go! I'm sooooo pumped about that!

I am excited too ... even though I don't know all the details yet!There are 2 people from my cluster going but when I asked if I could ride along, they were unsure if there was room in the car. HOWEVER ... thanks to this wonderful board, since then TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE have approached me offering to let me tag along! It is amazing how welcoming these people have been and that, alone, is cause for celebration!I contacted one of my November hosts last week and she wants the spring minis so she can maybe collect a few orders for me in March! Her ex claimed the grilling tools in the divorce.

That's a great deal, Becky - but, I've still got you beat! haha

Wow!! The Embassy Suites is an awesome hotel!! Only 2 of my team is going. I'm happy that any of them are going!

I can't wait either, although we have a long 6 hr drive! :( But I'm still excited...this is my first PC conference without a hubby or a baby in tow! YAY!!!

Becky - that is AWESOME!!! Sounds like a fun trip!!
Mine will be a day thing, but I am super pumped up about the meeting!!
We ended up having 6 people in our cluster going...yay!!! That will make the commute much more fun and seem less time consuming since we have to make our way through Dallas traffic. When you have a car full of people, you don't even notice it!

I'm excited too- but I'm a training junkie! :D Plus I know there is always good energy at things like this....lots of fun!

I'm excited, too! Of course, you people know me. I'm easily excitable. :)

It also means I get to get out of the house for a whole day and spend it with BIG PEOPLE! *lol*

I'm also really excited about this! We are doing it as a day trip (ours is just an hour from us). BUT - FOUR of my direct recruits are going with us & one is driving up from Alabama just to attend the meeting with us.

I am so excited!! I know it's going to be a great day & can't wait to see what PC has in store for us. I know it will be awesome!!

I too am really excited! Our's is just a day trip as well, since we're only an hour away from Louisville, but there are 15 consultants from my cluster going! Can't wait :D

Looking forward to it myself. Becky, do we have a plan for what time/train we are taking from MI City? Are we going right to the hotel? And most importantly, doo we get to go to the mall on Friday night??? :)

JAE said:
Looking forward to it myself. Becky, do we have a plan for what time/train we are taking from MI City? Are we going right to the hotel? And most importantly, doo we get to go to the mall on Friday night??? :)

I think we are going in two different waves. I know that at least a couple of my team can't leave until after they get out of work on Friday, but Jen and I were wanting to go shortly after noon - when would you want to go?

I'm still not clear which train time we are taking from MI City. I would imagine we'd go to the hotel first to check in and dump our stuff...and I'm much more concerned about where we are going for dinner than I am about going to the mall.:D Really, I don't care to go to the mall - but I'm sure there will be time for those who do.

I'm excited too. My director and two other cluster mates are driving together Wed.AM to go to Bellevue. I couldn't really take a second day off of work, and didn't want to drive four hours, some in dark, alone. I found a PC consultant not in my cluster in the same boat, so she's driving with me to Seattle. I can't wait to see all the fun things. Bummer I have to go back to work for just one day in the week.

1. What products are included in the Spring Launch?

The Spring Launch includes a variety of new and exclusive products including cookware, kitchen tools, and bakeware. Some highlights include our new ceramic non-stick cookware set, citrus press, and flower-shaped baking pan.

2. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Spring Launch?

Yes, during the Spring Launch, we will be offering exclusive deals and discounts on select products. Be sure to check out our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I still purchase products from the previous season?

Yes, all of our previous products will still be available for purchase. However, we highly recommend checking out our new Spring Launch products as they are only available for a limited time.

4. Will there be any new recipes or cooking demonstrations featuring the Spring Launch products?

Yes, we will be showcasing new recipes and cooking demonstrations featuring our Spring Launch products on our website and social media channels. You can also attend a virtual or in-person cooking party with your Pampered Chef consultant to see these products in action.

5. Can I host a Spring Launch party and earn free products?

Yes, hosting a Spring Launch party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and learn more about our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • smithcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefann