• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $15K: My Journey to an Exciting Milestone!

In summary, the "Reaching $15K: My Journey to an Exciting Milestone!" program is a training and reward program for successful Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved $15,000 in sales in a single month. To qualify for the program, consultants must be in good standing with the company and have met all requirements for active status. The program offers various benefits such as recognition, exclusive training and resources, and a special recognition event. Consultants can participate in the program multiple times and can track their progress towards the $15,000 milestone through their sales dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Support and guidance from their upline or mentor can also aid in reaching this goal.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Oh gosh, I have been watching my sales creep up to $15K slowly and surely for the past few months, and I am $586 away! I am about to jump out of my skin I am just so anxious to get this next $586 out of the way so I can hit $15K in career sales!!! :eek:

The 2% monthly bonus is going to be nice, but I'm more looking forward to just ACHIEVING this accomplishment and wearing that adorable necklace and telling everyone about it! :D

nice job!! I am $2 away.. with an open show. It is bound to happen soon! I am excited for the necklace, too!!
You are so close!!!

Congrats ladies!!

oh you are sooo close Kara! hope you get there very soon!!!!! all you need is a cooking show it looks like!

ChefMary412 said:
nice job!! I am $2 away.. with an open show. It is bound to happen soon! I am excited for the necklace, too!!
You are so close!!!

Ok, I would have ordered something off the outlet, lol! I don't think I could stand waiting!!!! Yikes!

I have three catalog shows starting Tuesday so I'm very confident it will happen this month!

What is the "Reaching $15K: My Journey to an Exciting Milestone!" program?

The "Reaching $15K: My Journey to an Exciting Milestone!" program is a training and reward program for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached $15,000 in sales in a single month. It is designed to celebrate and support their success and provide them with additional resources and recognition.

How do I qualify for the "Reaching $15K" program?

To qualify for the "Reaching $15K" program, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have achieved $15,000 in sales in a single month. This can be a combination of individual sales and team sales. You must also be in good standing with the company and have met all requirements for active status.

What are the benefits of the "Reaching $15K" program?

The benefits of the "Reaching $15K" program include recognition on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels, a special certificate and pin, exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to attend a special recognition event with other consultants who have reached this milestone.

Can I participate in the "Reaching $15K" program more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the "Reaching $15K" program multiple times. Each time you reach $15,000 in sales in a single month, you will be eligible to participate and receive the benefits of the program.

How can I track my progress towards $15K?

You can track your progress towards $15K by checking your sales dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you how much you have sold in a given month and how close you are to reaching the $15,000 milestone. You can also reach out to your upline or mentor for support and guidance on reaching this goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • kdangel518