1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: So close....

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Oh gosh, I have been watching my sales creep up to $15K slowly and surely for the past few months, and I am $586 away! I am about to jump out of my skin I am just so anxious to get this next $586 out of the way so I can hit $15K in career sales!!! :eek:

The 2% monthly bonus is going to be nice, but I'm more looking forward to just ACHIEVING this accomplishment and wearing that adorable necklace and telling everyone about it! :D

Aug 30, 2009
  2. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

nice job!! I am $2 away.. with an open show. It is bound to happen soon! I am excited for the necklace, too!!
    You are so close!!!

Aug 30, 2009
  3. ChefGwendolyn

ChefGwendolyn Member Gold Member

Congrats ladies!!

Aug 30, 2009
  4. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

oh you are sooo close Kara! hope you get there very soon!!!!! all you need is a cooking show it looks like!

Aug 30, 2009
  5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Ok, I would have ordered something off the outlet, lol! I don't think I could stand waiting!!!! Yikes!

I have three catalog shows starting Tuesday so I'm very confident it will happen this month!

Aug 30, 2009
Have something to add?