• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant soClose yet so Far.... Team Leader

In summary, Megan's two recruits have not submitted their shows, and she is worried about not meeting the requirements for the team leader position.
MHPampered
I thought for sure I would get team leader for April. I had 2500 in sales by myslef so all I needed was to get my only 2 recruits to turn in their $150... my one consultant just signed so I gave her a few orders of mine to add to hers... my other consultant had a show two weeks ago I thought for sure she would turn in by now and I have been checking everyday and asking her about it and its the 31st and she never turned in the show... :grumpy::mad::confused::cry::eek:

Hold out a little bit of hope!! I just submitted my 3rd show for the month less than 15 minutes ago! Give her 51 more minutes.

Other than that, congrats on being this close and I really hope you're able to get to it next month. My advice I guess would be to try harder at getting them to submit. Don't totally put your sales on the shelf, but focus more on them submitting their shows EARLY in the month. Push them for the apron incentive, whatever you have to do!

I know how you feel Megan! My second recruit finally qualified with the show she submitted today - but, I didn't make my $750!! If I had, we would have met all the requirements, and I would have promoted. :cry:

Really going to push for next month!! :love:

(((hugs))) ladies! I hope it happens soon for you!

I know it's disappointing, but you have the month of April to start over...
I always look at every month as being a fresh start if my month (or my girls month) didn't go as well as planned!

welcome to the wonderful world of managing a team! It gets easier when you have more people. You are not as dependent on any one person to perform. Remember, it may be your BUSINESS but it might not be for them. Sometimes explaining what it means for you when they do certain things makes it easier for them to get it done. Don't assume they understand...because they probably don't

I know your stress. I finally promoted, but every month is a battle! The only thing you can do is add more team members so that you don't have to count on those 2 people - having your lines deeper helps too. I have 1 line with 3 people in it, thankfully! Usually ONE of them submits $150, but I'm biting my fingernails every month!

I have like 4 potential recruits that are/ were interested but I can't quite get them to actually sign up. Two of them were very excited and I thought they were for sure going to sign and then backed away...hmmmm

MHPampered said:
I have like 4 potential recruits that are/ were interested but I can't quite get them to actually sign up. Two of them were very excited and I thought they were for sure going to sign and then backed away...hmmmm

I've got the exact same thing going on! I've got 3 girls that were all so ready to sign - 2 of them even had their 4 parties booked! But due to various circumstances (family commitment, migraine, trip), we had to postpone the actually sealing of the deal. And now I can't get a hold of any of them, and they aren't returning my calls! Frustrating - would have been awfully close to director! :(

1. How does the "soClose yet so Far.... Team Leader" program work?

The "soClose yet so Far.... Team Leader" program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants. As a team leader, you can earn rewards for both your personal sales and the sales of your team members. The program is based on a point system, where you earn points for various activities such as personal sales, sponsoring new team members, and promoting to higher leadership levels. These points can then be redeemed for rewards, such as product credits and exclusive trips.

2. How do I become a team leader in the "soClose yet so Far...." program?

To become a team leader in the "soClose yet so Far...." program, you must first achieve the Senior Consultant level. This requires having at least $15,000 in personal sales and sponsoring at least one new team member. Once you reach this level, you can then work towards promoting to the Team Leader level by meeting certain sales and team building requirements.

3. What are the benefits of being a team leader in the "soClose yet so Far...." program?

As a team leader, you can earn rewards for both your personal sales and the sales of your team members. You also have access to exclusive training and support from other leaders in the company. Additionally, being a team leader can help you advance in your Pampered Chef career and increase your income potential.

4. How can I track my progress in the "soClose yet so Far...." program?

You can track your progress in the "soClose yet so Far...." program through your Pampered Chef online account. There is a section specifically for the program where you can see your current points, as well as your team's progress. You can also attend monthly team meetings and training sessions to stay updated on your progress and receive support from your fellow team members.

5. Are there any costs associated with the "soClose yet so Far...." program?

No, there are no additional costs for participating in the "soClose yet so Far...." program. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you already have access to all the tools and resources needed to be successful in the program. The only investment required is your time and effort in building your business and team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefCKHall
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Careyann