• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exceeding Expectations: Achieving $15,000 in Career Sales in Less Than a Year!

$16.When you reach $15,000 in career sales, your director will give you a whisk charm. It does not come with a chain, so if you're out shopping and see a nice sterling silver chain, you should pick it up.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Well as it stands I am $29 away from my $15,000 in Career Sales! I know that I will have it, and I am so stoked to get it right before a sell athon month Yeah!

When I signed up, I never thought that I would do more than 1-2 shows a month. I have 13 shows booked for June! To make my $15,000 in career sales in less than a year is awesome.

I just wish I would of had it mid month, so it wasn't down to the wire! My director was so funny, she said I will give you an order so you start June off with a raise.

congratulations Let The Party Begin!!!!

Okay now I am only $16 away! Jeez would they hurry up and order!

Congrats Kimmers!
I can't wait for mine, about $1700k left to go in 7 months time, I'm stoked! With 5 June shows I'm hoping to get my raise by July!

Congrats!! how many shows a month have you done and what are your averages? I am just finishing my 3rd SS so I'm curious.

Woohoo, way to go, don't loose that momentum!

I started in October, and I hit my $15,000 towards the end of March. I was averaging 2 shows a week, but it has slowed down quite a bit April and May. I am hoping things pick up again soon !!!

TinasKitchen

Congrats!! how many shows a month have you done and what are your averages? I am just finishing my 3rd SS so I'm curious.
I have done 33 shows so far, I was averaging 6-7 shows during my super starter, Jan - March I only had 2 shows each month, April & May picked up! I did 2 fairs within 2 weeks of each other and have booked June like crazy! Now it's time to finish June and book as many in July and August.

Congrats! My raise starts this month too. I'm looking forward to seeing how much a difference it makes in my paycheck. I wish there were other raises we could get besides having to recruit. Its fun to work towards them.

janel kelly Congrats! My raise starts this month too. I'm looking forward to seeing how much a difference it makes in my paycheck. I wish there were other raises we could get besides having to recruit. Its fun to work towards them.

Thanks, same to you! I know it will make a difference for me next month! I am selling $6,000 even if it kills me. It's 10 shows of 600, not hard!

I just had a show close, I am 100 over! yeah! I start next month off with 2% extra.:D

pamperedalf said:
Well as it stands I am $29 away from my $15,000 in Career Sales! I know that I will have it, and I am so stoked to get it right before a sell athon month Yeah!

When I signed up, I never thought that I would do more than 1-2 shows a month. I have 13 shows booked for June! To make my $15,000 in career sales in less than a year is awesome.

I just wish I would of had it mid month, so it wasn't down to the wire! My director was so funny, she said I will give you an order so you start June off with a raise.

Just so you guys know, the raise starts the month after the month you reach the $15,000 (I was a little bummed to discover that) but.... it is soooo awesome when you reach it! That extra 2% totally makes a difference! Congratulations you guys! I just recently passed mine(8 months into business - yea!). So exciting!

I reached $15,000 this month also and May was a great month I closed a record (for me) 5 shows and $2,400. I cannot wait to get my check, whisk and the June KCN!

Congrats to everyone!

Me, too! I need less than $200 in sales!

Congrads to all of us, I will be looking for out names! Well I called home office to verrrify when the raise takes effect. We will see the increase at our June mid month for direct deposit, and July if we get checks.

They said it takes about 2 weeks to get our charm, and we will see our names in the July CN because Junes is already printed mid may!:D

May was also my best month so far, and tonight I have my last show, sell athon here I come!

Your director gets your whisk charm and will present it to you at your next cluster meeting. It does not ship directly to you.

It also does not come with a chain, so if you're out shopping and see a nice sterling silver chain, you should pick it up. Got mine at Kohl's for about $8.

I made it last night!!!I am on Cloud 9, I made it last night w/ 300 to spare! I am so excited!! I had a catalog show close last night @ $777 for june That puts me @ 24% mark & it's the first day! Yeah!

My biz is just taking off, and I am so happy! I will have a sweet pay check right before conference, look out I will be shopping!

Sorry to go on & on, but I am stoked!:D :D :D

Great job Amanda!! You will have a great June!

Congrats Amanda!

DebbieJ said:
Your director gets your whisk charm and will present it to you at your next cluster meeting. It does not ship directly to you.

It also does not come with a chain, so if you're out shopping and see a nice sterling silver chain, you should pick it up. Got mine at Kohl's for about $8.
Do you mean you will get a charm when you reach $15,000 in sales?:confused:

I reach $15,000 in sales in early May. So should I ask my diector about this or should I just wait and see?

I never knew about the charms:confused:

Congrats to all who have achieved the $15K mark!

I made it in April (my 4th month of business). I do 5 or 6 shows a month...average around $3600 a month in sales.

I also have 4 recruits now....maybe 5 is in my future? I can only hope!

jwpamp said:
Congrats to all who have achieved the $15K mark!

I made it in April (my 4th month of business). I do 5 or 6 shows a month...average around $3600 a month in sales.

You go girl!! Great job - I hope I can get to that level soon! What do you do to get your average that high?

jwpamp Congrats to all who have achieved the $15K mark!

That is awesome! Your doing an awesome job! Wow! Keep it up!

That's great everybody!! Congrats on earning that raise!!!:)

I make sure I keep in contact with my Hosts. At least 3 phone calls (the three call system), and 4 or 5 postcards (Nancy's has some, or make your own).

I always tell them that they need 5 outside orders before their show -- they listen to you, really! Make sure you give them at least 10 outside order forms...you know, 5-15-5 (Nancy's again!).

Then, I tell them to make sure they call their friends and remind them the day before the show, & if they can't make it, have the host tell them that she will be getting their order in the morning!

There is no "If you want to order", only "What do you want to order?". It's not "Please bring a friend", but "Who are you bringing?".

It's all in the delivery!

I'm almost there, I have around $2,000 to go so I should have my raise before the end of the month!!!!

whiteyteresa said:
Do you mean you will get a charm when you reach $15,000 in sales?:confused:

I reach $15,000 in sales in early May. So should I ask my diector about this or should I just wait and see?

I never knew about the charms:confused:

You'll probably get it at your next cluster meeting! Your director wants to recognize you in front of your peers for all your hard work!

Congrats!

What is "Exceeding Expectations: Achieving $15,000 in Career Sales in Less Than a Year!"?

"Exceeding Expectations" is a training program designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants reach the goal of $15,000 in career sales within their first year with the company.

Who is this program for?

This program is for new consultants who want to kickstart their Pampered Chef career and reach the $15,000 sales goal in their first year.

What does the program include?

The program includes training materials, resources, and support from experienced consultants to help you build your business and achieve $15,000 in career sales.

How long does it take to complete the program?

The program is self-paced, but we recommend completing it within your first year as a consultant. However, you can continue to use the strategies and resources provided in the program throughout your entire Pampered Chef career.

Is there a cost to participate in the program?

There is no additional cost to participate in the "Exceeding Expectations" program. It is included in your starter kit when you join Pampered Chef as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies