• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I reach my goal of 20,000 points and earn a trip to Hawaii?

In summary, Crystal is a woman who is working hard to earn her Disney level 1 status. She has a few recruit leads she needs to follow up with, but is hopeful she will be able to earn it.
Or if that doesn't work in your budget- send an email blast to your best customers/hosts and let them know you are just $350 away from a fantastic trip for your family to Disney - all expenses paid. Offer 10% off for the New Year or Free Shipping or something to all orders placed between now and Dec 31st at 5pm your time...(give you time to work out the kinks before submitting the orders that night!). Then you (i mean your DH) can buy the remaining product you might need to purchase to get the trip.just a thought....

Thats a GREAT idea!! You can do it!!

Okay, update! I had a customer today buy the 7pc SS set and the 12" SS covered skillet and a few other things. But I had another person adjust her order and take some things off. So now I only need $96!!! I am going to get it by tomorrow at 5pm. I will be on the phone all day till it's done!!

I'll tell you this...NEVER AGAIN!! I will not be stressing like this ever again!

That is awesome!! You so can do it!:)

Sweet! You'll get it!

Chef Kearns said:
Okay, update! I had a customer today buy the 7pc SS set and the 12" SS covered skillet and a few other things. But I had another person adjust her order and take some things off. So now I only need $96!!! I am going to get it by tomorrow at 5pm. I will be on the phone all day till it's done!!

I'll tell you this...NEVER AGAIN!! I will not be stressing like this ever again!

Did you get there yet??? You can do it!:thumbup:

Chef Kearns said:

You have your own Cheering section now! :D

esavvymom said:
Or if that doesn't work in your budget- send an email blast to your best customers/hosts and let them know you are just $350 away from a fantastic trip for your family to Disney - all expenses paid. Offer 10% off for the New Year or Free Shipping or something to all orders placed between now and Dec 31st at 5pm your time...(give you time to work out the kinks before submitting the orders that night!). Then you (i mean your DH) can buy the remaining product you might need to purchase to get the trip.

just a thought....

I know she's probably already there, but a better idea would be to offer a free rub or Weekday Dinners recipe cards or something. The cost is about the same (or actually a bit less, since you get commission back), but you get those few extra dollars towards the points.

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm officially out. I still need two recruits to qualify PLUS 8000. I'm okay with it though. I've got 4 recruits that are almost qualified. They won't be there until the new year though. That just means that I'm 4 recruits closer to next years' trip! :D

I haven't been on here in forever...
Sorry you didn't make it Crystal...but awesome for you to look at the positive! You'll be set for next year's trip; I'm sure it'll be a great place!

To all those who didn't qualify ... here's a way to keep it positive:* Look at all the money you made this year!
* Four recruits? Wow! Maybe you'll be a director next year!In all, you are so much further than you were this time last year, in a year where the economy tanked!

lacychef said:
I haven't been on here in forever...
Sorry you didn't make it Crystal...but awesome for you to look at the positive! You'll be set for next year's trip; I'm sure it'll be a great place!

Lacy - I'm ok with it & I'm ready to move forward. It was really a lofty goal anyway since I didn't do much in June. I think with my recruits going next year, I'll be that much further ahead!

Di_Can_Cook said:
To all those who didn't qualify ... here's a way to keep it positive:

* Look at all the money you made this year!
* Four recruits? Wow! Maybe you'll be a director next year!

In all, you are so much further than you were this time last year, in a year where the economy tanked!

Di - I had 6 recruits from August 31st - December 1st. I'm one indirect recruit away from directorship! I am so close!! :) I also have 2-3 more that may be signing between now & mid-January. I'm totally feeling blessed this year to have had such a successful business. I'm feeling even more blessed that I've been able to help 6 people get started & they've been doing great too.

crystalscookingnow said:
Lacy - I'm ok with it & I'm ready to move forward. It was really a lofty goal anyway since I didn't do much in June. I think with my recruits going next year, I'll be that much further ahead!

Di - I had 6 recruits from August 31st - December 1st. I'm one indirect recruit away from directorship! I am so close!! :) I also have 2-3 more that may be signing between now & mid-January. I'm totally feeling blessed this year to have had such a successful business. I'm feeling even more blessed that I've been able to help 6 people get started & they've been doing great too.

Crystal,

Our businesses sound like they are in about the same place. (I was one recruit and $4000 in sales away from earning the trip.)

I am also only one indirect recruit away from directorship, and I signed 7 from July 1st-Dec.1st....and have 4 who will qualify early in the year. Whew! Get that trip requirement out of the way early, and then watch us fly!

I also feel like I have been so blessed in my business this year. I had to take 2 months off early in the year (bare min. done) to take care of my Mom, and I also missed most of September w/ pneumonia ($980 in sales that month...a third of that was online orders!), so I feel like I had a GREAT year!

Crystal and Becky you are both inspirations to me. You have worked your business and have gone far this year. Your outlook on this year is wonderful. What a great attitude to go into January with.

I am right with you both, 1 indirect recruit away from Directorship also. I really want to promote early next year (can't wait until Monday :D.) I have 2 ready to sign next month and 1 is going to be a SC instantly with a recruit under her. :)

2010 is going to be our year!

ChefBeckyD said:
Crystal,

Our businesses sound like they are in about the same place. (I was one recruit and $4000 in sales away from earning the trip.)

I am also only one indirect recruit away from directorship, and I signed 7 from July 1st-Dec.1st....and have 4 who will qualify early in the year. Whew! Get that trip requirement out of the way early, and then watch us fly!

I also feel like I have been so blessed in my business this year. I had to take 2 months off early in the year (bare min. done) to take care of my Mom, and I also missed most of September w/ pneumonia ($980 in sales that month...a third of that was online orders!), so I feel like I had a GREAT year!

I also had March,April & May practically not caring, trying to keep my dog alive. When she went in April, I could not even talk to my DH on the phone let alone make CC calls. I still wound up 7000. & 1 recruit short!! But watch out 2010 I'm READY!!!! :D

Last edited:
:sing:I MADE IT!!! I had a customer order a Knife Block Set!!! Wahooooo!!:sing:

Congratulations!!

chef kearns said:
:sing:i made it!!! I had a customer order a knife block set!!! Wahooooo!!:sing:

congrats!!!!

Chef Kearns said:
:sing:I MADE IT!!! I had a customer order a Knife Block Set!!! Wahooooo!!:sing:

Way to go!:sing:

Good Job!!!

I just sent in my orders and I made it!!!!!!!!!! Level 3. I helped my 6th consultant qualify by turning in her show and I turned in a show for me and tomorrow it should update to 74,000 points. I didn't think I could really do it. I have one more show to go in tomorrow and that will put December at over $9,000 in sales and I have two brand new recruits!

I will make it by midnight tonight!! My newest consultant has gathered enough orders after doing her first show and having two catalog shows going that she will qualify and her points will put me at enough for level 2!!! YEAH!!!

Congratulations Almondfarm!!

Thank you everyone!! I will be excited once I see the the status update! I tried calling, but the offices are closed today! ARGH!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Crystal,

Becky - here's to a great start for next year! I'm so excited about the upcoming year that I can't hardly stand it!! Glad that you also feel blessed with your business this year.

pamperedpals said:
Crystal and Becky you are both inspirations to me. You have worked your business and have gone far this year. Your outlook on this year is wonderful. What a great attitude to go into January with.

I am right with you both, 1 indirect recruit away from Directorship also. I really want to promote early next year (can't wait until Monday :D.) I have 2 ready to sign next month and 1 is going to be a SC instantly with a recruit under her. :)

2010 is going to be our year!

Laurie - I never have thought that I would have been an inspiration to anyone. Thank you for sharing that. You are absolutely correct, 2010 is going to be OUR year!!

Ginger428 said:
I also had March,April & May practically not caring, trying to keep my dog alive. When she went in April, I could not even talk to my DH on the phone let alone make CC calls. I still wound up 7000. & 1 recruit short!! But watch out 2010 I'm READY!!!! :D

Ginger - You had a great business year too! Congrats & get ready for next year!!

What's most amazing to me is that on November 18 I started this thread with needing 20000 points. Here it is 6 weeks later & I managed to make up 9000 points. That shows me that I'm able to do what I put my mind to and gives me the push to make next year's trip happen! :D :D :D

Congratulations to everyone who has earned the trip! Enjoy Disney & take lots of pictures to share with all of us!

Way to go everyone!!!!!!! :) So proud of you!

crystalscookingnow said:
Becky - here's to a great start for next year! I'm so excited about the upcoming year that I can't hardly stand it!! Glad that you also feel blessed with your business this year.

Laurie - I never have thought that I would have been an inspiration to anyone. Thank you for sharing that. You are absolutely correct, 2010 is going to be OUR year!!

Ginger - You had a great business year too! Congrats & get ready for next year!!

What's most amazing to me is that on November 18 I started this thread with needing 20000 points. Here it is 6 weeks later & I managed to make up 9000 points. That shows me that I'm able to do what I put my mind to and gives me the push to make next year's trip happen! :D :D :D

Congratulations to everyone who has earned the trip! Enjoy Disney & take lots of pictures to share with all of us!

WOW! Crystal, thats AWESOME! We'll get em next year......:D

Crystal, Becky, & Ginger....this is gonna be your year!
(I'm with you girls on being one indirect recruit away from directorship too)

Congrats to all of you that were able to pull out the stops. There were a lot of speed bumps in life this year. I have re-assessed some goals and am contacting more than 40 people to ask for shows to get 2010 off to a great start!!!

lacychef said:
crystal, becky, & ginger....this is gonna be your year!
(i'm with you girls on being one indirect recruit away from directorship too)

we will walk!!! :d :d :d

Ginger428 said:
WOW! Crystal, thats AWESOME! We'll get em next year......:D

I was amazed too. Simply amazed. It was all God's work though, not mine. :D

lacychef said:
Crystal, Becky, & Ginger....this is gonna be your year!
(I'm with you girls on being one indirect recruit away from directorship too)

Ginger428 said:
we will walk!!! :d :d :d

You better believe it!

Congrats all on making your trips to Disney. We went the last time PC went to Disney and it was great. Have fun!!!

crystalscookingnow said:
I was amazed too. Simply amazed. It was all God's work though, not mine. :D

You better believe it!

Geez I hope its Alaska or Hawaii....:D

I hope it'ts Hawaii. Or someplace else that's warm & tropical. :D

crystalscookingnow said:
I hope it'ts Hawaii. Or someplace else that's warm & tropical. :D

But I like the cold....:(

Anyway, it gets warm in Alaska.....for about 3 days ;)

<h2>1. How can I reach my goal of 20,000 points and earn a trip to Hawaii?</h2><p>There are several ways you can work towards your goal of 20,000 points. One way is to host as many parties as possible and encourage your guests to make purchases. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host catalog parties or place orders. Another option is to participate in fundraising events or team up with other consultants to reach a larger audience.</p><h2>2. How can I pull this off?</h2><p>It may seem like a long shot, but with determination and hard work, you can definitely achieve your goal. Stay focused and motivated, and be willing to put in the extra effort to reach out to as many people as possible. It's also important to make sure your parties and events are successful by providing excellent customer service and showcasing the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.</p><h2>3. What can I do to make up 11,000 points?</h2><p>One option is to focus on hosting as many parties as possible and encouraging your guests to make larger purchases. You can also reach out to past customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or placing an order. Another idea is to offer incentives or discounts for customers who reach a certain purchase amount, which can help increase sales and points.</p><h2>4. Yes, I've waited til the last minute. What can I do?</h2><p>Even though you may have limited time, it's not too late to reach your goal. Be proactive and reach out to as many people as possible, whether it's through social media, phone calls, or in-person interactions. You can also offer special promotions or deals to entice customers to make purchases. Remember to stay focused and determined, and don't give up until the deadline!</p><h2>5. What if I had a bad summer and almost walked away from it?</h2><p>It's completely normal to have ups and downs in your business, and it's important to remember your why and what motivates you. Take this experience as a learning opportunity and use it to fuel your determination and drive to reach your goal. Don't be afraid to ask for help or support from your team or fellow consultants, as they can offer valuable advice and encouragement.</p>

1. How can I reach my goal of 20,000 points and earn a trip to Hawaii?

There are several ways you can work towards your goal of 20,000 points. One way is to host as many parties as possible and encourage your guests to make purchases. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host catalog parties or place orders. Another option is to participate in fundraising events or team up with other consultants to reach a larger audience.

2. How can I pull this off?

It may seem like a long shot, but with determination and hard work, you can definitely achieve your goal. Stay focused and motivated, and be willing to put in the extra effort to reach out to as many people as possible. It's also important to make sure your parties and events are successful by providing excellent customer service and showcasing the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.

3. What can I do to make up 11,000 points?

One option is to focus on hosting as many parties as possible and encouraging your guests to make larger purchases. You can also reach out to past customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or placing an order. Another idea is to offer incentives or discounts for customers who reach a certain purchase amount, which can help increase sales and points.

4. Yes, I've waited til the last minute. What can I do?

Even though you may have limited time, it's not too late to reach your goal. Be proactive and reach out to as many people as possible, whether it's through social media, phone calls, or in-person interactions. You can also offer special promotions or deals to entice customers to make purchases. Remember to stay focused and determined, and don't give up until the deadline!

5. What if I had a bad summer and almost walked away from it?

It's completely normal to have ups and downs in your business, and it's important to remember your why and what motivates you. Take this experience as a learning opportunity and use it to fuel your determination and drive to reach your goal. Don't be afraid to ask for help or support from your team or fellow consultants, as they can offer valuable advice and encouragement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies