• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I reach my goal of 20,000 points and earn a trip to Hawaii?

In summary, Crystal is a woman who is working hard to earn her Disney level 1 status. She has a few recruit leads she needs to follow up with, but is hopeful she will be able to earn it.
cincychef said:
Crystal,
How many points do you need? I know we were close to the same # of points and I am still working it. I am hoping to start December needing 10,000 points. I have a girl signing today and we are doing her grand opening Sunday. She is supposed to get catalog shows going this week too. I want to sign one other person, but I am not sure if she is still going to do it.
I have 8 cooking shows in December and 5 catalog shows so far, I am working on a $1,000 mystery host today. I know I can do $6,000 this month,but it looks like I am going to need $8,000. I am also praying every day! This will basically be my kids only Christmas gift this year and I have four kids so I am going to get there. Maybe we could keep each other updated?

I would love to stay updated with someone!

With what I submitted last night & my two recruits that HAVE to qualify (the requirement for the 4), I'll still need 12100 points. I've got parties tonight, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. I've also got 4 catalog parties & am waiting for a host to decide if she wants to host in December or not.

I just don't know. If it does, like I said, it will be by God's doing. :)

Becca: Thank you for putting a bright spin on this. I keep thinking they would have to qualify THIS year but regardless, I'll get the 2000 points when they do. It may not be for Disney but we'll find out Jan. 4 about the next incentive trip.

I just had someone else sign so if she qualiies in Dec then I only have 3500 left.

When my 2nd recruit qualifies this week for the month, I will be at about $7400 to go. I have 7 live and 4 catalog going, and am still working on booking shows for the rest of the month! Keep on swimming, lets get to Disney!!!

I'm missing the trip also. I have no problems in points accumulation as I've sold for over $55,000.00 already this year but have no recruits. This is only a part time job for me as I have a full time job during the day and have no time to recruit. I just hope that our next trip does not require recruits. I'm so proud of myself for my sales but I guess it's just not enough for Pampered Chef...If only they would consider given me the trip just for myself :)
Congrats to aall who have made it!!!!!

Chef Kearns said:
Darcy you rock!! You were soooo doubtful just a few weeks ago and look how close you are now!! You have a packed December. Way to go!

Awwww, thanks so much! I'm actually 11,000 points away right now, BUT, I have 3 new team members who I'm pretty sure are going to qualify this month, only one I'm slightly concerned about. That would be another 6000 points leaving me with only $5000 more I need to come up with. I have another 8 shows or so this month so I think I can cover that! I'm feeling more and more confident everyday, but I'd rather earn it now and not push it to the very last day/second... I also have a new team member I'm signing this week who has a couple of shows for this month, hoping that would be extra icing on the cake!!! Keep on keeping on right! :)

Chef Gilles said:
I'm missing the trip also. I have no problems in points accumulation as I've sold for over $55,000.00 already this year but have no recruits. This is only a part time job for me as I have a full time job during the day and have no time to recruit. I just hope that our next trip does not require recruits. I'm so proud of myself for my sales but I guess it's just not enough for Pampered Chef...If only they would consider given me the trip just for myself :)
Congrats to aall who have made it!!!!!

Wow for part time that is really good! Even if you don't feel like you the time to recruit you should still work at it. There are plenty advantages to adding people to your team. Talk with your recruiter/director. They should be willing to help lead and guide any team members you add!

Thanks Wadesgirl!!! However, I can't make myself duplicatable like it was suggested. I always give my 100% - Be the best that I can be - I do Pampered Chef parties with a passion and people may think they have to have that very same passion and it scares them away. I can't help myself. I can't pretend that the job is soooo easy and anyone can do it like I do. I don't think my sales would be as high if I didn't do it with passion and bring along almost all the products from the catalog..lol
I'm just having fun with it. I guess with my sales, I could pay my own trip but it would be fun to party with other PC people!

Chef Gilles said:
Thanks Wadesgirl!!! However, I can't make myself duplicatable like it was suggested. I always give my 100% - Be the best that I can be - I do Pampered Chef parties with a passion and people may think they have to have that very same passion and it scares them away. I can't help myself. I can't pretend that the job is soooo easy and anyone can do it like I do. I don't think my sales would be as high if I didn't do it with passion and bring along almost all the products from the catalog..lol
I'm just having fun with it. I guess with my sales, I could pay my own trip but it would be fun to party with other PC people!

I at least hope you are asking everybody still! You just never know!

I was a little disappointed when they started the recruiting requirement because I didn't recruit anyone in my first year. But the more I got to thinking about it if I had the sales there was no way I would let it slip away because of the recruiting requirement. So I just make sure I ask everybody. I've now earned Level 1 both years they've had the recruiting requirement!

I am down to needing 897 to earn level 2 my family is getting excited well actually my hubby is we are going to surprise the kids at christmas that i have earned it.

That will make a great surprise for Christmas. :)

I am working on level 2 and still need 2801 to get there. I had one catalog show cancel last night so I am kind of bummed right now. I am just going to have to work my cooking shows that much harder.

christinaspc said:
I am down to needing 897 to earn level 2 my family is getting excited well actually my hubby is we are going to surprise the kids at christmas that i have earned it.

Thats what I want to do. I was going to get them something Disney to wrap and put under the tree. You are so close you can do it!!!

So right now I need 10,000 points for level 3. I had a show Monday that will close over $500, Tuesdays show will be $400-$500, Wednesday was $300 so far. Tonights show will be $1000 if one customer orders the knife block set at full price. I have 6 more cooking shows scheduled before the 12th. One show to go at a school. And 6 catalog shows left to close. I offered the catalog shows an incentive to reach $300. I am pushing my online sales to everyone I can think of and trying to get a $1000 mystery host show started.I need one more recruit to qualify. I have two who never did but neither are very motivated to get there.
I had two who told me they wanted to sign, but now I can't reach them.
I THINK tonight I met a girl who might sign now and she is motivated to qualify!!!
Wish me luck and thanks for letting me talk, everyone around here is sick of listening.Good luck to everyone else!!!

This is my 1st year with PC. I will not qualify for Disney. Even if I could, we couldn't go that time of year. I am hoping to qualify for the next trip in 2011.
I know another consultant (my director) who is 2 recruits away from qualifying. She is good with the points. What she is trying to do is pay for the mini-kit out of her pocket and helping them with there 1st show to qualify. Then they would get the kit and the commission from the show. It's a no brainer. What do you have to lose! Of course, they have to be willing to work to get January bookings.
I feel so bad because I wanted to sign under her, but because my sister-in-law is a consultant, she thought the right thing was to give it to my SIL. I wish I could get recruits to give her. I know some may think that is not smart, but If I knew it would send her to Disney with her family, I would be thrilled. Besides with all the guidance, help, encouragement and cheering she gives me, she deserves it. I couldn't gave gotten this far without her. Sorry for getting off topic.
I truley wish you all the best in getting to Disney.

YEAH!!!!I just had a fundraiser turned in at $1411 with 3 more orders yet to come in. That means look out Disney, here we come!

Whew! I was really concerned after I had a catalog show cancel last week and tonights show convert to a catalog show due to snow/ice. Anything remaining this month will just be gravy.

jbondr said:
YEAH!!!!I just had a fundraiser turned in at $1411 with 3 more orders yet to come in. That means look out Disney, here we come!

Whew! I was really concerned after I had a catalog show cancel last week and tonights show convert to a catalog show due to snow/ice. Anything remaining this month will just be gravy.

Great Job!!!

jbondr said:

Congratulations!!

jbondr said:

Whahoo!!!! Way to go!!!

I am 831 points away with one catalog show left!!!!! I had 2 shows to cancel on me this week and that stunk out loud!!! I decided to send out an email and offer and tremendous sale for PC! I sent out an email and put the entire catalog at 25% off (I am basically just foregoing my commission in order to get the sales!!!) I am banking on at least a $500 show from that and a $300 catalog show so that I can get the points to get to Disney!!! Wish me luck!!! I can taste Disney and I want it SOOOO bad for my family!!!!! I have not come this far to not get it!!!!!

shannonjennings said:
i am 831 points away with one catalog show left!!!!! I had 2 shows to cancel on me this week and that stunk out loud!!! I decided to send out an email and offer and tremendous sale for pc! I sent out an email and put the entire catalog at 25% off (i am basically just foregoing my commission in order to get the sales!!!) i am banking on at least a $500 show from that and a $300 catalog show so that i can get the points to get to disney!!! Wish me luck!!! I can taste disney and i want it soooo bad for my family!!!!! I have not come this far to not get it!!!!!

you will do it!!!!

I'm earning level 3! So excited for the kids! :) See you there!

Greatfully made Disney today. September was my one year anniversary and Never imagined I would earn the trip my first year!!! Thank you Lord!!

Have a consultant who is short $78 in sales to qualify and be my last one needed for level 3. Crossing my fingers. Had an order I was going to give her from one of my clients and she won't call me back :( Frustrated--but hopeful that she'll pull through for me in the end. If not, we'll still be going. Kids are so excited!!

Have the sales but not the last qualified consultant. Oh well. Anyway, couldn't go as my kids are still in school (NY does not end until late June) but no stress. Have someone who is signing on today but won't qualify until after the new year. Maybe I'll earn next year's trip.

flemings99 said:
Have a consultant who is short $78 in sales to qualify and be my last one needed for level 3. Crossing my fingers. Had an order I was going to give her from one of my clients and she won't call me back :( Frustrated--but hopeful that she'll pull through for me in the end. If not, we'll still be going. Kids are so excited!!

I would make a $78 dollar order myself, you get an extra $600 in travel!!!

Just qualified for Disney last night!!! WAHOO!!! We are taking the Debit though and going in late April for 7 days!!! My husband is a Southern Baptist pastor and the Southern Baptist Convention is in Orlando the EXACT same days as Pampered Chef and our church will send us to Orlando all expenses paid as well. SOOOOO, we own a timeshare in Orlando, so we are going to take the debit card, and use that for the cost for the tickets for our family of 5 and use our timeshare for our lodging and PC still takes our family to Disney!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

I am 1715 points away from earning Disney. I have several catalog shows out there and a couple potential shows for b/w Christmas and New Year's. The big kicker is I have a new consultant who needs just $746 more to qualify, and he has his start up show on Thursday!

For those who gave up, I officially gave up on the 9th. Then, everything under the sun started pouring in! At the beginning of the month, I needed 3 consultants to qualify (for the 6k points that would give me and 2 for the recruits requirement) and still $5k+ in sales. Since it is December, I figured it was not possible. HOWEVER, I sent out some last ditch pleas for help and have been ASTOUNDED by the responses! Once all my shows go in that closed today, I will be at about $5300 in sales. Not in my wildest dreams did I think this was possible!

I just saw this thread tonight and wanted to chime in for those about to or who have already given up! The new consultant who needs to qualify still just signed on the
12th. It is totally not too late yet! B-E-L-I-E-V-E!!!!

mscharf said:
I would make a $78 dollar order myself, you get an extra $600 in travel!!!

Thanks for the advise. I think we've got it worked out. One has qualified, but not showing up in my points yet. It's been 3 days...how long should I wait before I call HO see what's up. Seems like last time it took a while for it to post to my points.

As far as the consultant who was short by a little--think we've got that worked out and should be official as qualified in next day or two. :)

Yea---our first trip with PC & level 3!! We are all so excited.:D

I'm bummed.... I wanted Disney, but was looking to at least get Level 1. I had the recruit, but not the sales. Oh well, maybe next year.

Krista Burson said:
I'm bummed.... I wanted Disney, but was looking to at least get Level 1. I had the recruit, but not the sales. Oh well, maybe next year.

I'm right there with you Krista - I was shooting for Level 1 - got my first recruit back in March so figured I'd easily get the sales - need another $2300 in sales to make it - oh well! There's always next year - I'm happy to say my recruit earned Level 1 - so I guess that's something!

I got level one...YAY! I'm happy, but was really shooting for level 2. I got the 4 recruits and I'm "only" 9,000 points away from level 2....sigh.... at least I had really good pay checks this year :)

I didn't realise that consultants had to qualify with the $$ value of qualifying, not just the 4 shows, so I have 2 recruits who are qualified, but only with 4 shows, not the sales.
My kids are going to dis-own me....

But even if they did qualify to get me the points, I would still need over $6000 in sales to get there... I only have 9 days... what to do???

Veevahchef said:
I didn't realise that consultants had to qualify with the $$ value of qualifying, not just the 4 shows, so I have 2 recruits who are qualified, but only with 4 shows, not the sales.
My kids are going to dis-own me....

But even if they did qualify to get me the points, I would still need over $6000 in sales to get there... I only have 9 days... what to do???

How far are they from qualifying?? Any chance you could help them set up some sales?? Explain to them how close you are.
Also, they have to have $1250 in CAREER sales. If they have gone inactive more than 6 months, what they had from before doesn't count because it no longer goes towards their CAREER sales.
I feel your pain! I needed my consultants to do quite a bit at the beginning of the month and started the month giving up on Disney. But, they pulled through! As did a LOT of people for my own sales. It can be done, but it won't be easy!

I'm not counting myself out of it! I still need $1706 to get the trip. I was counting on the points from one of my new consultant's qualifying, but she's not going to hit it. I have to make up the sales myself now. I am having an After-Christmas sale. The whole catalog is on sale for 20% off and cookware sets and the knife block set for 40% off! All I need is 17 people who need $100 in Pampered Chef!!

Chef Kearns said:
I'm not counting myself out of it! I still need $1706 to get the trip. I was counting on the points from one of my new consultant's qualifying, but she's not going to hit it. I have to make up the sales myself now. I am having an After-Christmas sale. The whole catalog is on sale for 20% off and cookware sets and the knife block set for 40% off! All I need is 17 people who need $100 in Pampered Chef!!

That makes me feel better, after my show last night I still need $39 in sales, BUT I have a consultant who needs $750 to qualify and I need her to qualify. We did a show together so I can give her the sales to help her, but it is not quite there yet. I have two catalog shows to go and I need them to be close to $750:yuck:

I am just signing a new consultant who needs to qualify by Dec. 31st and I need $1100 in Sales myself to make it, but I have a show open that I have done, and also am doing another show next week, plus my new consultant has 3 catalog shows going already and is working on more today.

Don't admit defeat until midnight on Dec. 31st!! All is still possible!

I agree -- don't give up until the very very end -- get on the phone, ask relatives and friends you see over the holidays. Tell people your goal. This is all a good lesson -- recruit early and have strong show schedules from Jan. 1st! I earned my first two trips by the skin of my teeth on Dec. 31st and I said Never Again! So, I try to recruit early so I'm not relying on people to "qualify" at the end of the year. See you all at Disney!!

GO GO GO! 3 more Disney earning Days!!! (including today!) Still working to see you all there!

I'm officially out. I still need two recruits to qualify PLUS 8000. I'm okay with it though. I've got 4 recruits that are almost qualified. They won't be there until the new year though. That just means that I'm 4 recruits closer to next years' trip! :D

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm officially out. I still need two recruits to qualify PLUS 8000. I'm okay with it though. I've got 4 recruits that are almost qualified. They won't be there until the new year though. That just means that I'm 4 recruits closer to next years' trip! :D

AND!! 8000 more points in January!!! :D

I have 2 that are SO close to qualifying, but I figure let them in January.....;)

Ginger428 said:
AND!! 8000 more points in January!!! :D

I have 2 that are SO close to qualifying, but I figure let them in January.....;)

You better believe it!! I'm really excited for next Monday to find out what 2011's trip will be.

ETA - I just looked again at the Spring Launch Meeting. I had forgotten about the 1,000 points. So, by February, I'll be at 9,000 points with no sales!

crystalscookingnow said:
You better believe it!! I'm really excited for next Monday to find out what 2011's trip will be.

I CANNOT wait either!!! :D

I am ALMOST there!!! I am helping 3 NEW consultants qualify in the next two days!! Nothing like waiting til the last minute to recruit!! My girls already think we are not going to make it, so I can't wait to tell them New Years Eve that we MADE IT!!

mscharf said:
I am ALMOST there!!! I am helping 3 NEW consultants qualify in the next two days!! Nothing like waiting til the last minute to recruit!! My girls already think we are not going to make it, so I can't wait to tell them New Years Eve that we MADE IT!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Ya Hooooo

I need about $350 to hit it now! I have to follow up with 4 more people who told me expressly they want to order. Then shake the tree to get the rest.

You guys will want to recruit like crazy next year!! AND promote to Director!! That's all I'm saying!

Chef Kearns said:
I need about $350 to hit it now! I have to follow up with 4 more people who told me expressly they want to order. Then shake the tree to get the rest.

You guys will want to recruit like crazy next year!! AND promote to Director!! That's all I'm saying!

I agreee! Can't wait til Monday! :D

New goal: Let's make the 2010 incentive! We all know now what it takes, and we can make January a good start. I'm making calls today to book January. We're snowing hard, so I know a lot will be at home. Our town is not used to much snow, so not many people are prepared.

lockhartkitchen said:
New goal: Let's make the 2010 incentive! We all know now what it takes, and we can make January a good start. I'm making calls today to book January. We're snowing hard, so I know a lot will be at home. Our town is not used to much snow, so not many people are prepared.

OK....count me in!!

Chef Kearns said:

For a free trip to Disney, I think I would be telling my husband or mom to buy something! NOW! $350 is ALOT cheaper than the trip would cost out of your own pocket.

you can always use it for cash and carry at a fair

<h2>1. How can I reach my goal of 20,000 points and earn a trip to Hawaii?</h2><p>There are several ways you can work towards your goal of 20,000 points. One way is to host as many parties as possible and encourage your guests to make purchases. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host catalog parties or place orders. Another option is to participate in fundraising events or team up with other consultants to reach a larger audience.</p><h2>2. How can I pull this off?</h2><p>It may seem like a long shot, but with determination and hard work, you can definitely achieve your goal. Stay focused and motivated, and be willing to put in the extra effort to reach out to as many people as possible. It's also important to make sure your parties and events are successful by providing excellent customer service and showcasing the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.</p><h2>3. What can I do to make up 11,000 points?</h2><p>One option is to focus on hosting as many parties as possible and encouraging your guests to make larger purchases. You can also reach out to past customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or placing an order. Another idea is to offer incentives or discounts for customers who reach a certain purchase amount, which can help increase sales and points.</p><h2>4. Yes, I've waited til the last minute. What can I do?</h2><p>Even though you may have limited time, it's not too late to reach your goal. Be proactive and reach out to as many people as possible, whether it's through social media, phone calls, or in-person interactions. You can also offer special promotions or deals to entice customers to make purchases. Remember to stay focused and determined, and don't give up until the deadline!</p><h2>5. What if I had a bad summer and almost walked away from it?</h2><p>It's completely normal to have ups and downs in your business, and it's important to remember your why and what motivates you. Take this experience as a learning opportunity and use it to fuel your determination and drive to reach your goal. Don't be afraid to ask for help or support from your team or fellow consultants, as they can offer valuable advice and encouragement.</p>

1. How can I reach my goal of 20,000 points and earn a trip to Hawaii?

There are several ways you can work towards your goal of 20,000 points. One way is to host as many parties as possible and encourage your guests to make purchases. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to host catalog parties or place orders. Another option is to participate in fundraising events or team up with other consultants to reach a larger audience.

2. How can I pull this off?

It may seem like a long shot, but with determination and hard work, you can definitely achieve your goal. Stay focused and motivated, and be willing to put in the extra effort to reach out to as many people as possible. It's also important to make sure your parties and events are successful by providing excellent customer service and showcasing the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.

3. What can I do to make up 11,000 points?

One option is to focus on hosting as many parties as possible and encouraging your guests to make larger purchases. You can also reach out to past customers and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party or placing an order. Another idea is to offer incentives or discounts for customers who reach a certain purchase amount, which can help increase sales and points.

4. Yes, I've waited til the last minute. What can I do?

Even though you may have limited time, it's not too late to reach your goal. Be proactive and reach out to as many people as possible, whether it's through social media, phone calls, or in-person interactions. You can also offer special promotions or deals to entice customers to make purchases. Remember to stay focused and determined, and don't give up until the deadline!

5. What if I had a bad summer and almost walked away from it?

It's completely normal to have ups and downs in your business, and it's important to remember your why and what motivates you. Take this experience as a learning opportunity and use it to fuel your determination and drive to reach your goal. Don't be afraid to ask for help or support from your team or fellow consultants, as they can offer valuable advice and encouragement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies