• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the Adorable Snowman Tablecloth - Limited Availability!

In summary, to purchase the Adorable Snowman Tablecloth, you can either go through a Pampered Chef consultant or order it on the website. It is machine washable, but it is recommended to wash it on a gentle cycle and lay it flat to dry. The tablecloth measures 52 inches by 52 inches and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It is sold individually and can be paired with other holiday-themed items from Pampered Chef to create a cohesive table setting.
Theresa
I was trying to win the snowman tablecloth if anyone is willing to sell thiers please let me know. I think its the cutiest thing ever.

I did not see this as an opportunity. What were you suppose to have done to win it?

I'm pretty sure you could earn it last year. Also, it's one of the prizes they're giving away in the daily submission drawings this year!

I was not a consultant last year. :( I just thought it was really cute.

If you are talking about the bright-green tablecloth with "The Pampered Chef" on two-sides and the four-snowmen on the other two sides....I've got one I'll part with. I only used it once for a booth display.$10 plus shipping and she's yours! Let me know your zip and I can tell you how much shipping would be.

esavvymom said:
If you are talking about the bright-green tablecloth with "The Pampered Chef" on two-sides and the four-snowmen on the other two sides....I've got one I'll part with. I only used it once for a booth display.

$10 plus shipping and she's yours! Let me know your zip and I can tell you how much shipping would be.

Yes that one! My zip code is 96023. Email me with the cost and how to pay you. email is [email protected] THanks again.

1. How can I purchase the Adorable Snowman Tablecloth?

You can purchase the Adorable Snowman Tablecloth through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Please note that the tablecloth is only available while supplies last.

2. Is the Adorable Snowman Tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the tablecloth is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and laying it flat to dry to preserve the design and quality.

3. What are the dimensions of the Adorable Snowman Tablecloth?

The tablecloth measures 52 inches by 52 inches, making it the perfect size for most square or round tables. It also features a cute snowman design that will add a festive touch to your holiday table.

4. Can I use the Adorable Snowman Tablecloth for outdoor gatherings?

Yes, the tablecloth is made of a durable and stain-resistant material, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. However, we recommend storing it indoors when not in use to prolong its lifespan.

5. Is the Adorable Snowman Tablecloth part of a set?

No, the tablecloth is sold individually and does not come in a set. However, you can pair it with other holiday-themed items from Pampered Chef, such as our snowman-shaped serving bowl or snowflake napkins, to create a cohesive and festive table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • twinchefs
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • ChefChris