• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Snowman Spatulas - Must be Delivered by 19th

In summary, the customer wanted 8.00 plus shipping for the snowman spatulas. The seller offered to sell them for less, but there is still tax and shipping to cover.
jet74
Gold Member
Does anyone have any snowman spatulas you're willing to sell? I have a customer who would like to get 8 of them before the 19th when she goes out of town for Christmas.

I might be interested if any one has some extras.

I have a few.

I think I have one in the package if anyone needs it let me know.

I'm looking for 5 must be new in the package - please provide shipping cost to 14903. Thanks.

I have several snowman spatulas if anyone still need them.

I would love to purchase from someone please. However, the messages that I received showed they wanted 8.00 plus shipping. Wouldn't we have been able to purchase them with our discount?

I have them to sell to customers and am not trying to just get rid of them. I just know that they are now backordered so if they are wanted for Christmas, ordering them isn't an option. So I'm offering what I have to help. If I sell them for less, then I make nothing on them and that doesn't seem right since I have to pack and ship them too. Plus, I will sell them to customers. I like to have items like that on hand for booths.Also, even purchased at a discount, there is tax and shipping to cover.I completely understand wanting a deal. Again, I was more offering a service...not getting rid of product (which I do have a few items like that too).

I am so sorry to offend anyone. That was not my intent at all. Please forgive me. I do realize we are trying to make money. Again, I am so sorry if I came across as rude. That definately was not what I wanted to happen.

1. When will the Snowman Spatulas be available for purchase?

The Snowman Spatulas will be available for purchase starting October 1st.

2. Can I still receive the Snowman Spatulas if I order after the 19th?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery by the 19th if you order after the deadline. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery.

3. How much do the Snowman Spatulas cost?

The Snowman Spatulas are $12 each.

4. Are the Snowman Spatulas dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Snowman Spatulas are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I order more than one Snowman Spatula?

Yes, you can order as many Snowman Spatulas as you'd like. However, please keep in mind that the deadline for delivery by the 19th still applies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minersmix
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcmckay