• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Snowman Cake Inspiration and Tips | Pictures from Real Bakers

In summary, a Snowman Cake is a festive dessert made to look like a snowman using stacked round cake layers and edible decorations. Any cake recipe can be used, but a lighter colored cake is recommended. Popular decorating ideas include using frosting, candies, and sprinkles. Special tools are not necessary, but can make the process easier. The cake can be made a day or two in advance, but it is best to decorate it closer to serving time.
thumbs
Hello,

Not sure if I am posting in the right spot....new to this forum so still trying to figure it out.

I am wondering if anyone a picture they would share of the snowman cake from the holiday book. I am curious to see what it turns out like from an actual person making it. And do you have any tips to share about making it?

Thanks so much!

I do not have any tips since my DH did this last yr. Actually, 1 tip cut into it so people will eat it. When we made it no one wanted to cut into it case it was so cute.

Attachments

• IMGP2012.jpg
    IMGP2012.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 519
  • IMGP2013.jpg
    IMGP2013.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 437
adorable - I love snow men!

What is a Snowman Cake?

A Snowman Cake is a festive dessert made to look like a snowman, typically using round cake layers stacked on top of each other and decorated with frosting and other edible decorations.

Can I use any cake recipe to make a Snowman Cake?

Yes, you can use any cake recipe of your choice to make a Snowman Cake as long as it can be shaped and stacked into a snowman shape. However, using a lighter colored cake, such as vanilla or white, will give the best overall appearance of a snowman.

What are some ideas for decorating a Snowman Cake?

There are many creative ways to decorate a Snowman Cake, but some popular ideas include using frosting to create a scarf, hat, and buttons on the snowman's body, using candies or fruit slices for the eyes, nose, and mouth, and adding sprinkles or crushed cookies for a snowy effect.

Do I need any special tools to make a Snowman Cake?

No, you do not need any special tools to make a Snowman Cake. However, having a cake stand or turntable, offset spatula, and piping bags can make the process easier and help achieve a more polished look.

How far in advance can I make a Snowman Cake?

A Snowman Cake can be made a day or two in advance and stored in the refrigerator. However, it is best to wait and decorate the cake closer to when it will be served to ensure the frosting and decorations stay fresh and intact.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • RoseAndrews
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies