• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Festive Snowman Apron for Only $15 - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the limited time offer for the festive snowman apron is to purchase it for only $15, a great deal compared to its regular price of $25. This offer will last for one week before returning to its regular price. The apron is available in two sizes - regular and extra large - and you can purchase multiple aprons at the discounted price, with a limit of 5 aprons per customer. It is also machine washable, with recommended instructions for washing.
sklay723
Gold Member
I earned the green Snowman Apron as part of the incentive, but I just don't think I'll ever wear it (I barely wear my regular denim one these days). I took it out of the packaging to look at it, but it's never been worn or washed. Asking $15, including shipping.
Email me directly at [email protected] if you are interested...first come, first serve.
Thanks!
Katie

Apron is SOLD. Talk about a fast response!

Last edited:
I'll take it if that doesn't go through!!!

What is the limited time offer for the festive snowman apron?

The limited time offer for the festive snowman apron is to purchase it for only $15. This is a great deal as the regular price is $25.

How long will the limited time offer last?

The limited time offer for the festive snowman apron will last for one week. After that, it will go back to its regular price of $25.

Is the festive snowman apron available in different sizes?

Yes, the festive snowman apron is available in two sizes - regular and extra large. The regular size is suitable for most adults, while the extra large is recommended for taller or plus size individuals.

Can I purchase more than one festive snowman apron at the discounted price?

Yes, you can purchase multiple festive snowman aprons at the discounted price of $15 each. However, this offer is limited to a maximum of 5 aprons per customer.

Is the festive snowman apron machine washable?

Yes, the festive snowman apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry to preserve the vibrancy of the design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • doughmama