• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Snickers PoPampered Cheforn Recipe

In summary, to make the Delicious Snickers Popcorn Recipe, you will need 10 cups of popped popcorn, 1 cup of salted peanuts, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of light corn syrup, 1/4 cup of butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1 cup of chopped Snickers bars. You can use microwave popcorn or air popped popcorn, but make sure to use plain or lightly salted varieties. The popcorn can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to a week. Other types of candy can be used in place of Snickers,
DebPC
Staff member
snickerspopcorn11.jpg

Snickers Popcorn

Ingredients

Recipe: Snickers Popcorn
8 quarts air popped corn (about 2 cups of kernels)
1 cup salted butter
2 cups light brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup salted peanuts
30 "Fun Size" Snickers bars coarsely chopped
3 oz melted semi sweet chocolate (optional)

How to Make
1.Preheat oven to 200°
2.Over medium heat boil butter, brown sugar, salt and corn syrup for 5 minutes.
3.Remove from heat and stir in your baking soda.
4.Pour over your popcorn and stir to coat evenly.
5.Transfer to waxed paper lined counter and sprinkle peanuts on top. Stir until all is coated evenly.
6.Transfer popcorn into a large roasting pan and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
7.Remove from oven and stir in your coarsely chopped Snickers. Return to oven for 3 more minutes so the Snickers begin to melt slightly into the popcorn.
8.Remove from pan and transfer popcorn back to wax paper to cool.
9.Drizzle melted chocolate on top of popcorn if desired.
10.Let set and store in an airtight container.
From cookieandcups.com

Wow, this sounds amazing! I love Snickers and I love popcorn, so this is the perfect combination. I can't wait to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing! I think the addition of melted chocolate on top would take this to the next level. Have you tried making this before? I'm curious to know how the Snickers holds up in the oven. Either way, I'm definitely going to give this a try. Thanks again for sharing!

Hi there! This recipe looks absolutely delicious! I love the combination of sweet and salty with the addition of Snickers bars. I am definitely going to have to try this out and share it with my family and friends. Thank you for sharing this creative and tasty recipe! Have a great day!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Snickers Popcorn Recipe?

To make the Delicious Snickers Popcorn Recipe, you will need the following ingredients:

• 10 cups of popped popcorn
  • 1 cup of salted peanuts
  • 1 cup of granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup of light corn syrup
  • 1/4 cup of butter
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
  • 1 cup of chopped Snickers bars

2. Can I use microwave popcorn for this recipe?

Yes, you can use microwave popcorn for this recipe. However, make sure to use plain or lightly salted microwave popcorn as the recipe calls for additional salt in the ingredients. You can also air pop your own popcorn if you prefer.

3. How do I store the Delicious Snickers Popcorn?

The Delicious Snickers Popcorn can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you'd like to keep it fresh for longer, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to a week. Just make sure to bring it to room temperature before serving.

4. Can I use other types of candy besides Snickers?

Yes, you can use any type of candy you like in this recipe. Some popular substitutions include Milky Way, Twix, or Butterfinger. You can also mix and match different types of candy for a unique flavor combination.

5. Can I make this recipe without corn syrup?

While corn syrup helps give the Delicious Snickers Popcorn a sticky and chewy texture, you can substitute it with honey or maple syrup if you prefer. Just keep in mind that the flavor and texture may be slightly different. You can also try using a homemade corn syrup substitute, such as a mixture of sugar, water, and cream of tartar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cdnmom
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies