• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting Your Sneak Preview Show: Tips and Tricks

nice try! ;)what say you?I do it all the time, but we share back and forth quite a bit.When I was first getting started, I borrowed from my director all the time.Thanks Kimmers! I will change that! At my last show I said "bring a friend and get a free gift." At the show everyone was claiming to have brought each...nice try! ;)
mrssyvo
How do you prmote your Sneak Preview show? Mine is scheduled for August 24th, and I want to use it to get bookings for Fall. Do you just spread it word of mouth, send out flyers? What has been your most successful way? I have been mentioning it at my shows, but I want to create a flyer to hand out, so they have something to put on the fridge to remind them. I do not want to spend a fortune in postage, but I will mail new product catalogs to my preffered cutomers and hostesses. Any ideas are very much appreciated.

I am doing mine as a mystery host. Working on the final details today. I will be mailing out invites to my past hosts and preferred customers (those who have placed a $100+ order) and emailing my entire newsletter list.

I will have the fall mini catalogs on hand, but I'm not going to do a mass mailing of catalogs. That's just too much postage IMO.

Is this Sneak Preview show the same as an open house, or mystery hostess?
Just wondering. I love that term "Sneak Preview" too.

How many of these do any of you typically do in a year? I did one last year to start my business and am pretty much thinking about doing another, as many people couldn't come.

Kris

Last year when I started my biz, I did my first show at my house.

Now this year I am doing it as a first anniversary/customer appreciation/mystery host/fall sneak preview show. Should be fun!

DebbieJ said:
Last year when I started my biz, I did my first show at my house.

Now this year I am doing it as a first anniversary/customer appreciation/mystery host/fall sneak preview show. Should be fun!

Now that's a mouthful;) Sounds like fun!
I think the mystery host show is a great way to introduce the new products. I've done mine 2 ways....if I do it the month before the products are out, I only show a few & say if you want to see the rest then book a show! If I do it the month they're out, then of course I'll show them all. It's nice to do them at your house, so you don't have to pack your stuff!

FlyersDoes anyone have any flyers they are willing to share when they have done a Product Premier and/or Mystery Host? This is my first time doing one and I plan to invite everyone I can think of. Thank you.

Brenda K.

A title idea at conference was out w/ the old and in with the new! :)

I am sending out invites to all my past hosts and customers, and I am giving a free gift to anyone who brings an univited guest. I really need some new blood in my business, and I am hoping this generates some more bookings out of my current circle. I never thought about making it a mystery host, but I will probab;y do that too. I am going to do the idea of ordering discontinued products, and not selling the Fall products, but showing them. I REALLY need bookings, not sales, so I am hoping that the anticipation will get people to book.

gilliandanielle said:
I am sending out invites to all my past hosts and customers, and I am giving a free gift to anyone who brings an univited guest. I really need some new blood in my business, and I am hoping this generates some more bookings out of my current circle. I never thought about making it a mystery host, but I will probab;y do that too. I am going to do the idea of ordering discontinued products, and not selling the Fall products, but showing them. I REALLY need bookings, not sales, so I am hoping that the anticipation will get people to book.

Sounds like a good idea. One suggestion that I might make though, is to word it as "Friend I do not know", instead of "uninvited guest". Just sounds a little nicer. :)

Kim

so if you're just a consultant and you don't have the funds to buy all the new products yet, do you just borrow them from your director for your party? i was thinking i'd do that, just show the new stuff (not use them), and cook something with the "regular" products. what say you?

I do it all the time, but we share back and forth quite a bit.

when I was first getting started, I borrowed from my director all the time.

Thanks Kimmers! I will change that! At my last show I said "bring a friend and get a free gift." At the show everyone was claiming to have brought each other to get the gift!

gilliandanielle said:
Thanks Kimmers! I will change that! At my last show I said "bring a friend and get a free gift." At the show everyone was claiming to have brought each other to get the gift!

Oh I hate when that happens!! :rolleyes:

Okay, these are postcards that I made up to hand out and mail to customers and past hosts for my sneak preview show. If you like it you are more than welcome to use it.

If anyone has any feedback on it also PLEASE feel free to let me know!! If I need to change something I'd like to do it before I mass produce and mail them out!!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• SneakPre Invite.doc
    25 KB · Views: 492
Free Gifts
gilliandanielle said:

What are you going to use as the free gift for people bringing a friend?

Good InviteI like the invite. You might want to think about including something about bookings...book a show, get a gift. Bring 3 booking dates and receive $10 credit, etc.

what do u mean like host 3 shows?

I really like the invite! I like how you tell them to RSVP for directions! Sounds like fun...can I come?

On a kind of different note...anyone whose husband isn't into having people over and thus open houses don't work so well? I have been told "only one party per year!" It kind of makes me crazy because I wouldn't mind hosting parties for other companies to get free stuff of course...or to help out friends or for people who ask me to trade shows. Anyhoo...sorry for going OT

now if i were to do a sneakpreview show in my home-how would i get those to order & is september 1st when the new products are avail??
please email
[email protected]
thanx!!!!

When should I mail the invitations for the sneak Preview show, My show is the 24th, but everyone is so busy, I am not sure if the usualy 2 weeks is enough. What do you think?

1. What is a "Sneak Preview Show?"

A "Sneak Preview Show" is a special event where we showcase upcoming products from Pampered Chef before they are officially released. It's a great opportunity to get a first look at new and innovative kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How can I attend a "Sneak Preview Show?"

Our "Sneak Preview Shows" are typically invitation-only events, but you can also request to host a show and have a consultant bring the preview to your home. You can also check our website or social media pages for any upcoming public "Sneak Preview Shows" in your area.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts offered at a "Sneak Preview Show?"

Yes, we often offer exclusive deals and discounts on the new products featured at the "Sneak Preview Show." These deals are only available during the show, so it's a great opportunity to get a great deal on new and exciting products.

4. Can I purchase products at a "Sneak Preview Show?"

Yes, you can purchase any of the featured products at the "Sneak Preview Show." Our consultants will have the products available for purchase and can also help you place any orders for products that are not immediately available.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to a "Sneak Preview Show?"

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends and family to our "Sneak Preview Shows" to share in the excitement and get their opinions on the new products. They may even end up becoming Pampered Chef fans themselves!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • pckimboyers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978