• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get insider info on my upcoming show: Have you seen the latest updates?

In summary, LizDesiree created a survey and show outline, and is hoping to get feedback from guests. She also attached an order form for guests to place pre-orders for her upcoming show.
rayday
I posted on here a while back my invitation but I though I'd add a few new documents. I made a show outline that I am using to keep me on track and I tried to include what the flyers or prized I actually using.

I also made a survey for my guests to fill out. I am hoping to get some good feedback to use and help me with my shows and this season. I also put a few "key words/lines" in there to encourage people to book. :rolleyes:

That or after filling this out they have pretty much told me everything they want for their own show!! I can hopefully use that to my advantage to get them all to book!!:D

Let me know what you think or if there is something I missed! Thanks so much!!

Hi,
I would love to see your documents, but they didn't post! Can you re-attach them?

Can you tell it was a long night last night!!!:rolleyes:

I was so into making these and going to bed I forgot to post them but here they are!!

Attachments

• SneakPre Show Outline.doc
    22 KB · Views: 471
  • Show Survey.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 390
I thought it was me, I couldn't find the attachments!

Liz

Desiree,
These are awesome! I have a few questions.....

Do you have a copy of the order form you mention? The "August with pre-order on back" form? Just wondered what that looked like.

Did you invite have anything to do with "ticketing"?

I'm doing an open house and I was trying to figure out how I am going to organize the whole thing. I hope to have a few young nieces (teenage) helping me along, but I wanted to keep it simple.

Thanks again - I definitely plan to use the survey form!!
Joanne

I really like your survey!

ChefinHarmony said:
Do you have a copy of the order form you mention?
Did you invite have anything to do with "ticketing"?

Joanne

I didn't do any tickets it was more on the honor system I guess. I have a basket full of little things like paring knives, twixits, whippers... and they could take one or two depending on if they brought a guest.

I attached my order forms. One is my regular August one and then the pre-order form offers free shipping if they place an order for both months. The only items I will allow for the pre-order are the special glazed stones or the brand new stuff. That way if saves me money in the free shipping!

Attachments

• Aug Hawaii order form.doc
    36 KB · Views: 260
  • Pre Order.doc
    262 KB · Views: 366

What is a "Sneak Preview Show Stuff"?

A "Sneak Preview Show Stuff" is a special event where we showcase new products and exclusive deals before they are available to the public. It is a great opportunity for customers to get a first look at our latest and greatest products.

How can I attend a "Sneak Preview Show Stuff"?

Customers can attend a "Sneak Preview Show Stuff" by hosting a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you can invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and get a sneak peek at our newest products. Plus, you'll earn free and discounted products for hosting!

What types of products are typically featured at a "Sneak Preview Show Stuff"?

At a "Sneak Preview Show Stuff", we feature a variety of products from our catalog, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. These products are hand-picked by our team to showcase the latest and most innovative items.

Are there any special discounts or promotions during a "Sneak Preview Show Stuff"?

Yes, there are often exclusive deals and discounts available during a "Sneak Preview Show Stuff". These deals are only available to customers who attend the event, making it a great opportunity to save on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Can I purchase products at a "Sneak Preview Show Stuff"?

Yes, you can purchase products at a "Sneak Preview Show Stuff". Our consultants will have a selection of products available for purchase on site, so you can take home your favorite items right away. Plus, there may be special discounts and promotions available for attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampered2007