• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adapting the Smores Recipe for the Brownie Pan

In summary, the Smores Brownie Pan recipe is versatile and can be customized to suit your preferences and dietary needs. You can use any type of chocolate, brownie mix, or cookie in the recipe. Additionally, the recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. While traditional marshmallows are recommended, you can also use marshmallow fluff or mini marshmallows for a different texture and flavor.
Andrea Minier
Do you think that the smores recipe for the mini muffin pan could be adapted to the brownie pan?

I've tried that. It's doable but is a little big and difficult to eat.

Yes, the smores recipe for the mini muffin pan could be adapted to the brownie pan by using the same ingredients and instructions, but adjusting the baking time and temperature accordingly. The brownie pan will likely require a longer baking time and slightly lower temperature to ensure the smores are cooked evenly and the brownie base is fully cooked. Additionally, the size of the graham cracker and marshmallow may need to be adjusted to fit the larger brownie pan.

1. Can I use a different type of chocolate in the Smores Brownie Pan recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer in the Smores Brownie Pan recipe. However, we recommend using a high-quality chocolate for the best results.

2. Can I use a gluten-free brownie mix in the Smores Brownie Pan recipe?

Absolutely! You can use any type of brownie mix you like, regardless of whether it is gluten-free or not.

3. Do I have to use graham crackers in the Smores Brownie Pan recipe?

No, you can use any type of cookie or cracker in place of graham crackers in the Smores Brownie Pan recipe. Some great options include Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, or even pretzels.

4. Can I make the Smores Brownie Pan recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Smores Brownie Pan recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just be sure to let it come to room temperature before serving.

5. Can I use a different type of marshmallow in the Smores Brownie Pan recipe?

While traditional marshmallows work best in the Smores Brownie Pan recipe, you can also use marshmallow fluff or mini marshmallows. Just be aware that the texture and flavor may be slightly different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Admin Greg