• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious S'mores Dip - Perfect for Dipping Graham Crackers!

In summary, to make the Delicious S'mores Dip, you will need chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, heavy cream, and graham crackers for dipping. You can substitute regular chocolate for chocolate chips by chopping it into small pieces. To make the dip smooth and creamy, melt the chocolate and marshmallow creme together with heavy cream over low heat and stir until well combined. This dip can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator, but may need to be reheated before serving. Other snacks that can be used for dipping include pretzels, fruit slices, and cookies.
DebPC
Staff member
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7804/moredip918n.jpg

S'mores Dip

ingredients:
1 14oz can sweetened Condensed Milk
1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips

1/2 cup marshmallow cream
Graham Crackers, for serving
directions:
In a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on High 1 - 2 minutes, stirring about every 30 seconds, until chips are melted. Mix well. Pour into 9-inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly. Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture. Microwave on High about 30 seconds or until marshmallow creme is softened. Immediately make several swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance. Serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.

I see that someone is addicted to Pinterest too!! ;) I see your posts, and they are all too familiar.There should be a therapy group for us!!

Yes- I pin for those who can't:)

DebPC said:
Yes- I pin for those who can't:)

I love it! I need to find you guys on Pinterest.

AshleyAllison said:
I love it! I need to find you guys on Pinterest.

Pinterest.com/cookingeveryday
Is mine....it is in development stage, but lots of tips so far.

I'm actually pinning here- so our members don't have to search all over Pinterest if they don't have time or want to.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious S'mores Dip?

To make this delicious dip, you will need chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, and heavy cream. You will also need graham crackers for dipping.

2. Can I use regular chocolate instead of chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use regular chocolate instead of chocolate chips. Simply chop the chocolate into small pieces and use it in place of the chocolate chips.

3. How do I make the dip smooth and creamy?

To make the dip smooth and creamy, you will need to melt the chocolate and marshmallow creme together with the heavy cream over low heat. Stir constantly until the mixture is smooth and well combined.

4. Can I make this dip in advance?

Yes, you can make this dip in advance. Simply store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You may need to reheat it in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.

5. What other snacks can I use for dipping besides graham crackers?

You can use a variety of snacks for dipping, such as pretzels, fruit slices, or cookies. Get creative and try out different combinations to find your favorite!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies